Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Thumbs down Naughty at Home now with Epoch?

http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1065470
I think Leg Webmasters needs a thread about this too since Naughtyathome.com is like 99% legs/stockings related.

Anyways, I guess all of us pushing the site are not getting credit for sales anymore, since now our ccbill link codes go to her site and processing is 100% by epoch now

Did anyone get the notice about this? I sure did NOT
Old 04-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Administrator

I dug even deeper and now see that Naughty 4 Cash still only accepts affiliate singups through ccbill (can see here), and all link codes and promo info is all ccbill (can see here) WTF
Old 04-21-2012, 03:30 PM

No, did not receive anything here and I always get her notices about new galleries.

I followed her FB feed for awhile, but it got redundant quickly. Her primary focus these days, now that she's single, seems to be finding the next boy toy to bring home to fuck. Nothing wrong with that, unless it is interfering with taking care of business.

Last edited by Toby : 04-21-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:47 PM

CCBill links now being sent to tour4 which has a CCBill join links. Earlier it was tour5 which has Epoch join links. Not sure exactly WTF is going on.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Ok well this is good I guess, at least now has the ccbill join page

I wonder how many signups they got 100% from affiliates, probably quite a lot
Old 04-24-2012, 08:29 AM

Call me naive but I often give people the benefit of the doubt (now call me very naive ) I have found so often in the past that some people do not fully think things through and so leave loopholes.

Jeez Desirae has been an ok sponsor for years and I, like most of you, can't afford to keep losing good sponsors. Maybe she is now running her own site/affiliate scheme and just screwed up on the details?
Old 04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Administrator

There are always honest mistakes in this biz. Hell we've all made some.
But in this case, could have costed her top affiliates thousands of dollars. In this case I have to say, I'm glad I'm not 1 of their top affiliates.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:06 AM

I used to do very well with her program, but the gallery updates became very infrequent. Sales dropped significantly about two or three years ago, now just a few sales a month. This kind of mistake certainly doesn't give me much confidence that she's got things moving back on the upswing.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I used to do very well with her program, but the gallery updates became very infrequent. Sales dropped significantly about two or three years ago, now just a few sales a month. This kind of mistake certainly doesn't give me much confidence that she's got things moving back on the upswing.
I agree with that Toby. I didn't realise until reading this thread that she and her husband/partner had split. The photography in recent affiliate updates has gone pretty much downhill from what it used to be (pre split?) and she has changed her styling. Maybe that could be the cause of the sales downturn?

I, like many on here, have no idea what affects conversion. Sign ups per site are always up and down like yo yo's. Just when you think you will stop promoting a sponsor/model you get surprise results. So you step up promotion and it dies again. Go figure!

One programme I promote (I won't name names) had a tremendous month in March after months in the doldrums. Conversion was 1:200 in March. So far in April 1:2057, 10 times worse. I have no idea why, unless of course they are cheating in some way!