Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 10:59 AM

Default What Are Your Plans for 2013

On the surface, whist continually optimistic, I don't see 2013 being an easy year filled with growth. What do other guys think, and what kind of plans are you putting in place to get some revenue growth?

Here the big question/challenge is -

Do a lot more with what we have - especially on the marketing front, or

Just get more sites out there.

As pretty much a one man band, doing both may be a bridge too far without some of our current sites suffering as a consequence. On the other hand, good new sites still pull in good new business. The downside is the risk of costs and time being wasted and not enough return on investment.

So I look forward to hearing what you are up to!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:22 PM
Banned

This year we will be shooting for a month in Europe to generate a huge amount of new content. Possibly a new site, not sure. See how it goes. But with business improving as it is, I think its time for a serious injection of capital to catch the wave. Just gotta get over the tech and lighting hurdles. And hell, it will be a lot of fun.....I still love my job.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:08 AM

I'm still working on plans for 2013. Nothing major on The List yet. I'll compile detailed stats on my top 25 to 30 sponsors on Tue and look for any substantial trends up or down and make adjustments to where I'm sending traffic as needed.

The number of fetish niche sites closing or no longer updating is growing far faster than new sites to take their place. Finding fresh galleries to use for updates is getting tougher and tougher.

My own AVS sites generate more income than any single sponsor, so I've considered adding a few more but I don't know if that would really add more sales or just spread out the sales that I already have. The cost for content, plus the time to create and update the site are also a consideration, especially for a one man shop.

I've been getting my feet wet doing some social media promotion, but it's far more difficult building a following as an affiliate than as someone in front of the camera.

I also want to try a couple of new projects, to build new revenue streams, but at this point I've not been inspired.

The quest towards total global domination continues...

Last edited by Toby : 12-31-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Administrator

First off, yes I think would should try to keep grasp the fact we do have (generally speaking) such a great job. Able to work from home, at our own times etc.

Sometimes I myself lose perspective, forgetting that.

So, that being said, I do want to work harder, and SMARTER for 2013, to ensure that my online business existance willb e strong, solid and has a good/great future

Also plans to eat better, keep health great, better general decisions about finance, fun, safety etc

Hope you all have a great (and safe) New Years Eve and great 2013