PDA

View Full Version : Got Hacked.. security question

NylonMichelle
04-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi,

my site just got hacked. Now I am trying to find out what happend and how they entered. When I am back online, I would like to have a security analysis of my site. Do you know anybody offering this kind of service?

Thanks!

Michelle

somona
04-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Well,

My site has been hacked too two weeks earlier, Michelle....I think some persons are too cheap to pay the poor $5 basic member entry meanwhile he can spend $ 100 in a beer pub....the human nature....
I have change payment company I dealed with for CCBill, cause I thought the ancient payment company was the source of my hacking.
Don't let it bring you down, let your creativity flow, sometimes peoples are just jealous....Hang in there !

By the way....Very Nice Site !

:)

Somona xxxx

NylonMichelle
04-27-2008, 09:30 PM
thanks. I am still working on the foot cause that let the fucker in...

It doesnt bring me down, I just hate the extra work it causes and the members that you loose...

I'll soon be back :-)

somona
04-27-2008, 09:55 PM
I understand...Good luck on finding the fucker...

I just thought of something, if you know a hacker or someone who knows might find the fucker for you...

** just an idea **

Good Luck :)

Somona xxx

jscott
04-27-2008, 11:08 PM
oh you even had to take the site offline?!?!

" Hello,
we are currently doing some maintanance on the site and will be back shortly, thanks for your patience,
Kisses NylonMichelle"

I feel so bad for you now, i'd be enraged!!!!! good luck getting your back online. and about security analysis spe******ts, i have no idea, i've never dealt with hacks, i've only dealth with DDOS attacks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack) hehe

Suckerpunch
04-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Michelle,

Once you are back up and running, msg me and I can help with some basic scans as well as some setup tips.

Chris

onlytease
04-28-2008, 06:33 AM
Michelle, contact http://www.admingeekz.com/ - main man there is Scott, they have done work for us on security analysis and prevention, and are quick, cheapish and very, very, very good. They will find all your server holes and if needed patch them. They will need root ssh to the server.

NylonMichelle
04-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks alot for those tipps. It seems they sniffed my ftp password. They deleted ALL files. I have some backups, but its still quite some work to come back to life. Hope its done by the end of this week...

somona
04-28-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't understand what's in the head of an hacker like that !
If someone crack my site, I don't think that must be a challenge...I don't keep national security registers...or secret plan for Mexico invasion....( just to have a secret plan for mezcal and Tequila !!! )....so what's the challenge ?
And then, he erase all your files....that's incredible what a frustrated man can do when he can access to the modern technology...

Good Luck Michelle

Somona xxx

NylonMichelle
04-28-2008, 09:02 PM
at least for some reason the content was not downloaded...

somona
04-28-2008, 09:08 PM
You are lucky.....but I still don't understand his ( or her ) motivation....

somona xxx

NylonMichelle
04-28-2008, 09:32 PM
dont ask me. world is full of weirdos....

somona
04-28-2008, 10:25 PM
I have got a Pic for him....

" Look I come from hell and I've seen you through the flames "...The weird pic for a weird guy !

I thought of a background music like "the number of the beast" of Maiden...or

:D

NylonMichelle
04-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I would like to play for him a short song on a Kalashnikov....

Paul, I have already been in touch with Scott from http://www.admingeekz.com/ . This guys are responding fast and are very helpfull. Thanks for the hint!

onlytease
04-29-2008, 05:59 AM
I would like to play for him a short song on a Kalashnikov....

Paul, I have already been in touch with Scott from http://www.admingeekz.com/ . This guys are responding fast and are very helpfull. Thanks for the hint!

your welcome. scott is by far the most knowledgable geek i have ever dealt with :)

onlytease
04-29-2008, 05:59 AM
and the good thing is he is happy dealing with adult as well :)

NylonMichelle
04-29-2008, 05:36 PM
yes, and he responded maybe 10 seconds after I send him a mail. This is what I call customer service! I'll contract him as soon as the site is up again. Thanks again!