Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Can Someone Recomend a Cam company that actually has Leg Models ? (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=860)

LegSex 09-02-2009 05:20 PM

Can Someone Recomend a Cam company that actually has Leg Models ?

I've signed up to just about every cam company, but is their one with a focus on models that show their legs... or is this like asking for models that actually do have Big Tits on most cam companies?

riemens 09-02-2009 05:49 PM

never seen leg cam models on the big companys.

may its time for a leg cam portal :)

nyllover 09-02-2009 07:19 PM

I remember there was a leg/foot/nylon fetish cam company a long time ago...they shut down the service quite soon because of lack of customers... i don't know but i think it would be too risk to limit a cam site to only one niche...
Only thing to do, i think, would be to advertise specific girls on those sites...it would be a hell of a job but i think it would also be the only way... there are some truly gorgeous and classy girls out there, especially in the BDSM categories (moneyslave-mistresses most of the time)

nyllover 09-02-2009 07:20 PM

uhmm...did i write "think" too much? :D

remorhaz 09-03-2009 04:39 AM

+1 seek for the girls performing well in given niches and advertise them. Actually, most experienced models do it - the fetish is popular and members often ask for leg related action.

nylon_maniac 01-29-2010 07:46 AM

Hi,

I am new to the board.

Been looking for a leg cam site too. So basically, a leg cam site doesnŽt prosper, is that it? That is why there is none?

Regards,

Nylon_Maniac

onlytease 01-31-2010 08:19 AM

www.otcams.com :)

nylon_maniac 01-31-2010 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlytease (Post 4396)

IŽll have a look...

Thank you!

adamneve 02-01-2010 08:47 AM

please check out Live Fetish & BDSM Legs, Feet & Shoes Hosts through PussyCash.com, We can create custom tools to convert your users.

Please hit me up if you need anything

:)

AfterDarkkMedia 02-18-2010 09:24 AM

I am with imlive as well as webcams.com and i promote those two pretty hard. imho, hands sown webcams.com has a much better affiliate area and you don't have to manually fuck with urls. I LOVE imlive and if they ever redesigned their affiliate area, where it was more friendly to promote, I would gladly give them priority. You just have to search the girls, imho to find what your looking for.

oil 02-26-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlytease (Post 4396)

is this something which loads only in FF

i am sitting and waiting here on IE since quite some time

oil 02-26-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oil (Post 4484)
is this something which loads only in FF

i am sitting and waiting here on IE since quite some time

oki forget that, i am today on the most sucking inet connection LOL