Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who Is Still Left To Market In the Lingerie and Stockings Biz (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2322)

js69 12-24-2016 01:37 AM

Who Is Still Left To Market In the Lingerie and Stockings Biz

I know we are with our new vr site as well as all our others. Lady Sonia has moved over to Kenny in Quebec. Not sure about Nylon Sue, Jade, or any of those other iterations. I think Miss Hybrid (which is a great site) is doing anything. Hard to tell but I think she is. So many have fallen off the planet and there is a ton of their stuff being recycled everywhere but I think that content is running out of gas. Can anyone add to this? Like who is done and who is still around?

js69 12-27-2016 10:49 PM

so????? no one is left? Hell I guess I will make out like a bandit. :)

Toby 12-28-2016 02:31 AM

I'm pretty sure that Nylon Sue is just repackaging old existing content. Same for Model Eve and dozens of others. Not many cranking out new content on a regular basis. If Lady Sonia is shooting anything new it's not making it's way to the affiliate content.

Vintage Flash is still shooting new, but I've never been able to get decent sales there. They pay through CCBill, but use their own tracking. I'm not sure the tracking is crediting everything it should.

Emily Marilyn is still shooting new stuff, not quite at the rate she used to, but it's not all stocking and lingerie. At least half is latex fetish, which is fine for me.

nyllover has a site in his program that I noticed when checking it out a few days ago, Nylon Queen. It looks to have mostly lingerie/stockings/heels content, but there is no promo available at this point.

There have been very few new sites with a specific lingerie/stocking focus.

The hot market these days seems to be "stepmom" sites. I'm seeing lots of previously used milf content being reworked and pushed as stepmom fucks stepson or stepdaughter.

nyllover 12-28-2016 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11456)
nyllover has a site in his program that I noticed when checking it out a few days ago, Nylon Queen. It looks to have mostly lingerie/stockings/heels content, but there is no promo available at this point.

Thanks Toby :)

I didn't list that site here because, although she has a genuine fetish for nylons and pantyhose, her site is more on the domme side: she made all sort of different videos, so i wouldn't define it specifically as a vintage/stockins site.

Site is brand new, so we still don't provide promo content. But if you want to give it a try, feel free to mail me (massi@feet4cash.com) and i'll give you temporary access so you can grab the pics you need.

jscott 12-28-2016 02:32 PM

I'm wondering is ScoreCash still updating with LegSex fresh new contents.

They seem to be veering more into milf/mature contents

js69 12-28-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11456)
I'm pretty sure that Nylon Sue is just repackaging old existing content. Same for Model Eve and dozens of others. Not many cranking out new content on a regular basis. If Lady Sonia is shooting anything new it's not making it's way to the affiliate content.

Vintage Flash is still shooting new, but I've never been able to get decent sales there. They pay through CCBill, but use their own tracking. I'm not sure the tracking is crediting everything it should.

Emily Marilyn is still shooting new stuff, not quite at the rate she used to, but it's not all stocking and lingerie. At least half is latex fetish, which is fine for me.

There have been very few new sites with a specific lingerie/stocking focus.

The hot market these days seems to be "stepmom" sites. I'm seeing lots of previously used milf content being reworked and pushed as stepmom fucks stepson or stepdaughter.

That was pretty interesting. I never thought of re purposing for another gag....but...hmmmm Thanks Toby for the idea.

js69 12-28-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyllover (Post 11457)
Thanks Toby :)

I didn't list that site here because, although she has a genuine fetish for nylons and pantyhose, her site is more on the domme side: she made all sort of different videos, so i wouldn't define it specifically as a vintage/stockins site.

Site is brand new, so we still don't provide promo content. But if you want to give it a try, feel free to mail me (massi@feet4cash.com) and i'll give you temporary access so you can grab the pics you need.

I love it when I work with girls that really enjoy lingerie. I think it shows. Most girls have some degree of appreciation, but then again their are the hard core fetishists.

Toby 12-28-2016 06:42 PM

You have mail :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyllover (Post 11457)
...if you want to give it a try, feel free to mail me (massi@feet4cash.com) and i'll give you temporary access so you can grab the pics you need.

Toby 12-28-2016 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js69 (Post 11460)
I love it when I work with girls that really enjoy lingerie. I think it shows. Most girls have some degree of appreciation, but then again their are the hard core fetishists.

Same goes for any fetish wear niche. If the model isn't into it themselves then they're just wearing a costume. It most definitely shows in the end product.

nyllover 12-28-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 11461)
You have mail :D

And you have a temporary access to use :D

Miss Hybrid 01-13-2017 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js69 (Post 11448)
I know we are with our new vr site as well as all our others. Lady Sonia has moved over to Kenny in Quebec. Not sure about Nylon Sue, Jade, or any of those other iterations. I think Miss Hybrid (which is a great site) is doing anything. Hard to tell but I think she is. So many have fallen off the planet and there is a ton of their stuff being recycled everywhere but I think that content is running out of gas. Can anyone add to this? Like who is done and who is still around?

Hi Everyone!

I'm still working hard behind the scenes.

Happy New Year!

p.s. Geoff email me ASAP please

js69 01-13-2017 02:04 PM

Good to hear, Miss Hybrid. We need a good base of traffic and a solid base of good sites.

cots 01-28-2017 09:31 AM

There is a lot of good stuff in this thread so here is my input for what it's worth. As always it's with two hats

Paysites
Amazingastrid was up in 2016, the first time since the 2009 crash! We update at least 2 times a week, sometimes 3. I try to put out new galleries for all our sites once every two weeks. Our inhouse email marketing is keeping things together. Jansnylonsex suffered from a lack of updates and a softer style but still does ok when we have new updates. Desyrasnylonsex has never been big. She has wat too many sites that compete with each other in my view.

The fundamental fact is traffic converts as well as ever but we get 50% less traffic compared with past years. Surprisingly it's not Google that is the main cause but the collapse of the affiliate side. The 2009 crash killed off so many TGPs, or caused them to change mainly to tube sites.

So some positives but still many challenges.

Affiliate Sites

Where do I begin? 2016 saw sales level with 2015, the best result for a while.There has been a shift from CCBill affiliate sales to "Misc" mainly because there are fewer CCBill based sites around particularly in the solo model area.
Some sites still sell like a bomb regardless of whether the model, or me, is recycling stuff. I just do not have enough of them.
I could sell a lot more if sponsors could be arsed putting together new galleries etc on a more regular basis. Kenny's Pennies is a great example (Lady Sonia & RedXXX). No new galleries since June last year - even though the sites are being updated. It's very frustrating.

Traffic is also a challenge. My Google traffic dropped over 30% since 2014. I keep trying with SEO but it doesn't work as well as it did. Another factor is the closure of many similar TGP sites, or they have closed their trade options. Another challenge!

On all fronts sales are very,very patchy. Great weeks can easily be followed by "WTF" weeks. I put that down to people being constantly at the credit limits on their cards. Nothing we can do about that.

So there you are.

nyllover 01-28-2017 04:21 PM

Great post cots :-)

We hired a guy to take care of FHG galleris AND posting on forums like this one. We plan to release at least 1 new gallery per week for our main sites... we strongly believe affiliates, good ones, are surely still there waiting for content.

For us is all different, because we actually started in 2008...so we basically didn't experience the golden era (sadly). In a way it's good...because it lets us constantly growing and be happy :)

Toby 01-28-2017 04:57 PM

Geoff, you have a PM