Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   OnlyTease 10 year anniversary - 10 girl shoot pics (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1878)

onlytease 06-07-2012 11:10 AM

OnlyTease 10 year anniversary - 10 girl shoot pics

Next month OT is 10 years old, and over the last 10 years we have developed the sites into the leading tease / softcore / stockings / pantyhose site, always striving to improve the sites for both the members and our affiliates.

We are now proud to have shot nearly 1.9 million exclusive images and over 4,000 videos for the sites, and to celebrate our 10th birthday, we got together 10 of the most popular girls that have shot for the site over the last 10 years, the results of which are below :)

If you do have traffic that covers softcore, babes, lingerie, stockings, pantyhose or tease niches, we convert amazingly well and retain for a long time, so why not give us a go. We update the sites with a minimum of 6 new and exclusive sets each and every day.

You can sign up at www.otcash.com, or if you need any specific help or questions just email me on paul @ onlytease.com

Here's to the next 10 years and next 2 million images :)

onlytease 06-07-2012 11:11 AM

thor 06-07-2012 12:52 PM

Congratulations to 10 Years! Until now you did a fantastic job. Good luck for the next 10 years !!!

Warm Regards
Thor

Suckerpunch 06-07-2012 02:56 PM

Congrats guys. Guess my invitation to that party was lost in the mail ;)

To be perfectly honest Only Tease has always been one of my favourite sites. Makes working on OnlyTeaseFan.com such a good time.

Keep up the great work!
Chris

js69 06-07-2012 03:39 PM

congratulations. Great work and good luck on another successful decade on the internet.

cots 06-07-2012 04:45 PM

Congrats guys. Not only have you been successful, maintained incredibly high quality and always been innovative - you have remained nice guys and a pleasure to work with!

jscott 06-07-2012 06:48 PM

Congrats Paul and Only Tease

Quality sites and content and webmaster support, consistently for the entire 10 years. Though I do miss your guys' contests!!! hehe.

Awesome pics there too btw!

onlytease 06-07-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jscott (Post 8718)
Congrats Paul and Only Tease

Quality sites and content and webmaster support, consistently for the entire 10 years. Though I do miss your guys' contests!!! hehe.

Awesome pics there too btw!

Glad you all like.

And we are going to do a contest for promotion of the new layered-nylons.com site, just getting the details sorted now but should be announced in next week or so ;)

nyllover 06-08-2012 05:52 AM

Happy anniversary!

As someone else said, the amazing thing is how you remained always the same good guys, always ready and prompt to answer questions. That's amazing, really.

P.S. it's a shame Melanie is not in that group, but well...life goes on :)

onlytease 06-08-2012 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyllover (Post 8720)
Happy anniversary!

As someone else said, the amazing thing is how you remained always the same good guys, always ready and prompt to answer questions. That's amazing, really.

P.S. it's a shame Melanie is not in that group, but well...life goes on :)

Melanie is in the group - eg first pic 2nd from left at bottom - we could not have done a 10 year anniversary shoot without Mel!! :)

Sonia Cash 06-08-2012 08:58 AM

Congrats guys. Quality as ever.

nyllover 06-08-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onlytease (Post 8721)
Melanie is in the group - eg first pic 2nd from left at bottom - we could not have done a 10 year anniversary shoot without Mel!! :)

:o Shame on me then!!! Sorry guys...she just changed a lot (always smoking hot) :D

Toby 06-08-2012 02:52 PM

Over those ten years Melanie and Carla have both gone from pretty girls to very stunning young women.

Congrats guys, well done!

nyllover 06-09-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toby (Post 8728)
Over those ten years Melanie and Carla have both gone from pretty girls to very stunning young women.

So true... :eek:

Globofun 06-10-2012 06:56 PM

Congrats! :)

I love those group pictures!