Leg Webmasters

Leg Webmasters (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/index.php)
-   Leg Webmasters Talk (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   anybody knows zizicash? (http://www.legwebmasters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2043)

thor 04-18-2013 06:55 AM

anybody knows zizicash?

I got an email from Peter an affiliate manager from zizicash.com.
They working with a new nylon website nylongfs.com .

Anyhow the content does appear dubious.

If not i am sorry.

Toby 04-18-2013 04:26 PM

I rec'd the same email, and trashed it for the same reason. "User uploaded" content isn't something I care to promote.

jscott 04-18-2013 04:34 PM

Zizicash, i got that email too, it said:

Quote:

Peter from ZiZiCash here.
I went through your site xxxxxx.com and thought that you may be interested in the following business proposal.

ZIZICASH - NEW ADDITION:
NYLONGFS.COM - The Best Nylon GFS site!

We’ve tested NYLONGFS with general traffic and can confirm that ratios have now hit the 1:350 to 1:550 mark.
We have amazing promo tools suchas free hosted galleries static and animated banners etc.
If you needs anything custom (banners, content, fhg), feel free to contact me anytime.

Here are some features and advantages promoting our websites:
- Excellent conversion
- Up to 70% Revshare
- Up to $40 PPS
- 5% webmaster referral
- Free content for your website
- Real time statistics thru NATS
I'm going to give that Nylon Gfs site a try, not sure about the contents legality, they do have a 2257, and everyone knows that doesn't mean much nowdays, but at least they have it. And I've heard nothing bad about Zizicash :)

jscott 04-20-2013 08:43 PM

Well guys, seems Zizicash is not legit :( (check back later, will have evidence, new member posting info soon)

LingerieGalore 04-21-2013 12:25 AM

Row 28 center image is one of mine of a model named Coral who has only shot for my sites LingerieGalore/UniformFever. She's wearing vintage Victoria Secrets seamless sensations that cost a pretty penny off ebay back then. Series is only inside members area at the moment but I may have released it for affilate content. I need to get a DMCA out to them but I'm sure there's more in the members area but good grief I resent buying a membership just to find out.
Kathy

Toby 04-21-2013 01:50 AM

And there's the issue with "user uploaded" content. I wouldn't touch it with someone else's 10-foot pole. No way they have valid 2257 docs for all of that content.

[edit]Kathy, welcome to Leg Webmasters[/edit]

js69 04-21-2013 06:19 AM

Hi Kathy, welcome to LW. That really sucks. Paying a thief to catch a thief is just wrong. Try asking him for passwords so you can check for content that he might have included by "mistake". Its worth a shot and his reply could be interesting.

cots 04-21-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LingerieGalore (Post 9723)
Row 28 center image is one of mine of a model named Coral who has only shot for my sites LingerieGalore/UniformFever. She's wearing vintage Victoria Secrets seamless sensations that cost a pretty penny off ebay back then. Series is only inside members area at the moment but I may have released it for affilate content. I need to get a DMCA out to them but I'm sure there's more in the members area but good grief I resent buying a membership just to find out.
Kathy

Sadly DMCAs are a total waste of time with sites like these. They are probably from Eastern Europe and couldn't give a toss about the copyright theft legalities.

BTW I have sent you a PM about a separate issue!