Thread: Zoligirls
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
the higher price for non recurring is a red herring. Just join rebilling and cancel right away. Save some money.
As for Zoli. Its tough and aff marketing is expensive. I guess those that stick around selling him will have less competition and maybe make more money is what he is hoping.
My affiliates still do very well for us. When I hear that people are bailing I kind of take it with a grain of salt and it seems to be a bit of chest beating by a few dick swingers.
However, we spend much more time generating our own traffic which is doing very well and don't need ccbill headaches.
Thanks JS
Just to clear a few things up. I have affiliates who work very hard promoting zoligirls and send between 7 to 12 steady sign ups per week, These affiliates have been bumped up to 70% on first and all recurring billing. The rest of you guys who are pushing 200 sites at once don't care about one client in particular and i don't blame you. You promote tens and hundreds of sites so with every sale you make some change, I figured that my hard earned money should be split between the few who actually spend the extra effort to Promote zoligirls, instead of throwing me in a huge pot with 100's of other sites and see what sticks. Its nothing personal people as i have heard many of you say in the past its just business. You guys are too quick to remove links 50% is just not enough for you. The ones who moaned the most have never actually sent me any sales to begin with. Times have changed its not as e-z to make money as it was back in the day. If you want to make 70% of my money you have to show me that you are going to work for it.The way some of you are promoting now, you don't even deserve 25% Its time to wake up people. 25% 50% 70% i don't care its only money. If i,m here 6 more months i'm happy if i,m here 6 more years Super. If i close tonight it dont matter. Zoligirls has brought joy to many and i,m good with that.....