Thread: Zoligirls
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoligirls View Post
Thanks JS
Just to clear a few things up. I have affiliates who work very hard promoting zoligirls and send between 7 to 12 steady sign ups per week, These affiliates have been bumped up to 70% on first and all recurring billing. The rest of you guys who are pushing 200 sites at once don't care about one client in particular and i don't blame you. You promote tens and hundreds of sites so with every sale you make some change, I figured that my hard earned money should be split between the few who actually spend the extra effort to Promote zoligirls, instead of throwing me in a huge pot with 100's of other sites and see what sticks. Its nothing personal people as i have heard many of you say in the past its just business. You guys are too quick to remove links 50% is just not enough for you. The ones who moaned the most have never actually sent me any sales to begin with. Times have changed its not as e-z to make money as it was back in the day. If you want to make 70% of my money you have to show me that you are going to work for it.The way some of you are promoting now, you don't even deserve 25% Its time to wake up people. 25% 50% 70% i don't care its only money. If i,m here 6 more months i'm happy if i,m here 6 more years Super. If i close tonight it dont matter. Zoligirls has brought joy to many and i,m good with that.....
Offering a pps soltion would of been the better option if you beleive your shit is good, instead of fucking your affiliates over.

The last time you even emailed affiliates any galleries was back in jan, really man, SGS is the best are giving its affiliates content to promote month on month you get an email to with galleries to promote them with.

Maybe you feel let down by your affiliates, but you only have yourself to blame at the same time for letting down your affiliates by now giving them tools to promote you with.