View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 09:54 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyker View Post
I do not know if this is in reference to my earler post -
If it is - Well I have done some very good sales in this industry between 95 and now. I have never had to buy a pic or a vid, and my old members come back time and time again -
It was very easy to start up in this biz back then - Making 30k-40k and more a day was simple -
The adult industry has always been rife with get rich quick merchants so the scams have been there from the beginning - But giving so much free content away? Simply look at the stats - The freebie internet surfers are a small part ....? Totally wrong - Do some research and see the % difference between the cc holder surfer and the non cc holder surfer - There is 93% difference.
As for running paysites that deliver - This, I totally agree -

and - btw - Consumer demand means little if his credit rating has been downgraded - When your denials reach 50 a day, you will realise what I mean.
Hi Dyker,

Just to be clear, those weren't MY quotes....I just took those from the thread on that other board and they were not aimed at anyone. I found that thread while checking that forum out and I thought it was relevant to the discussion we were having here.