Thread: Nylons
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Hi JS

Nice to see you here! Here is my input for what it's worth!

For solo models (like Angela & Abigail) I don't think it matters. The majority of members are there for the girl and her main niche e.g FFS nylons. If she wears pantyhose every now and again it doesn't matter too much and vice versa. For multi girl sites, however, the style becomes more important and there should be some focus.

Like all things on the web it's how and where you bring in your traffic. So stockings surfers want one thing and pantyhose fans the other. A model can be all things to all (nylon) men but a multi girl site can't.

Hi Geoff,
Long time since we yacked. Thanks for the opinion. I have found that with the large volume of nylon stuff on the net that customers get a bit jaded and are getting off on variety. I toss in pantyhose now and then with good success. I kind of shoot what gets me off, it has always been the plan, and it seems to keep on keepin on. And when I feel like seeing a girl in pantyhose, I just shoot it. Sometimes you gotta love this business.
Hope all is well with your great sites and good luck to everyone else on this board.
Cheers,
Js