View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 01:16 PM

Default Advice needed about trade scripts.

So... for my first question...!

I have been attempting, for a few weeks now, to find a good trade script. Simple, you may say, but not so... unfortunately

Something that would normally take me a couple of hours has turned into a MAJOR headache, hence this thread.

Basically, the major problem is that it must run on PHP4.3 and MySQL3. What?! I hear you cry, and I know exactly what you're thinking, however due to the sites that are already on the server and the complexity of them, it would be more costly and more of a headache to upgrade the PHP & MySQL at the moment than is justified by adding one teensy script... so I need to find another solution.

Basically, I need it to have a free option... at least to start with, so that I can give it a good test and see if I like it/can use it/it does what I want before we buy.

I need it to accept banners.... and that's basically it!

I have just seen www.xclicks.net, but it seems to centre around thumb TGPs rather than just having banners.
Fast Traffic trader looks good, but it says easy install, but has a really complicated instructions page! I also can't see the server requirements... http://www.fttcj.com
Crystal Trader needs MySQL4
TradePulse made parts of my pages disappear indiscriminately for some unknown reason, so I've deleted that one!

So... anyone else have any links/clues?

Any info much appreciated.