View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:40 PM

Default Candy Leglust is closing

Today I have mailed all our affiliates with the news that Candy Leglust site is closing. Just in case you don't get the mail here is the content -

Hi To All Our Affiliates

I am sad to say that we have to close www.candyleglust.com. Due to an unforeseen change in personal circumstances, Candy can no longer be active on the web, or produce new update content. She has therefore requested that the site be closed as soon as possible.

As from the 1st April 2013 we will no longer be accepting new members at the site. Could you please remove all promotional galleries, banners and links for Candy Leglust from your sites as quickly as possible. After the 1st April there will be no further sign up or rebill sales at the site. From approx 28th April, all traffic for CLL will be redirected to www.amazingastrid.com and, of course, your Affiliate IDs will be carried through and any sales made at Amazing Astrid credited to you.

I know that this is annoying for you all, and a lot of work is involved, but we have no alternative. I humbly and sincerely apologise for all the inconvenience, and thank you for promoting Candy Leglust over the past few years.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions etc.

Rest assured we are as pissed off about this as I am sure you are but it's totally beyond our control!