View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:29 PM

Thanks for all the feedback, very much appreciated, as were all the kind words.

I have been giving everything, especially the feedback, quite a bit of thought but since my first post on this thread, things have deteriorated further.

The thing is that it was so sudden. The first few months of the year were ok, if fact good. It looked seriously like things were on the up. Then BANG!

CCBill week commencing 27th March was when it started. The previous week had been a cracker. We had good/bad days but at the end of the week it was our best this year. Then the following week we were 35% below average, last week the same. I daren't even look at this week. So far we haven't reached an average days sales in three days added together.

So far today we have had nothing from Glamour Images and let me say before the "slump" we averaged 12-15 sign ups a day plus rebills. My last sup was nearly 36 hours ago!!!!!!

As I said, this was no slow decline. It was an overnight slump and has stayed that way, in fact is getting worse.

JS it's not the "constants" that have declined. Traffic is good and clicks out to sponsors are up. It's conversion that's gone tits up! I can't find a site that sells to save my life at the moment.

Toby I have mentioned before that payment is a key issue for me. Checks are no good (cost and time) and wires too expensive in Europe. I have to pretty much stick to CCBill sponsors or those now offering Paxum. So my choice of sponsors is severely limited.

The paysites are holding there own but Glam Images was and is such a big part of our revenues.

I am going to get onto CCBill, even though I know it will be a waste of time, to see what they have to say. The answer will be - we can't see any problems here. But that's what they always say.

Oh well ......................