View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Why do you think that? I agree with you, but I'm wondering why you think it
the economy, ...laziness. refusing to network in your niche with other sites in the same niche. some foot and pantyhose webmasters are just not business minded. not being mean, but some just do not "get" the biz online imho.

i was on a very large surfer, not webmaster footboard the other day and we all pretty much agree foot and pantyhose sites have a huge turnover rate, unlike other niche sites in the fetish genre.

I think surfers see who is around year after year. Of course, footies run the gamut from casual to obsessive in their particular discipline of the fetish. They know who stays up, who goes down. Who updates, who does not...

The whole dynamic of foot and pantyhose/nylon is very interesting to me. I like this board, and the idea, concept of it, etc. Why I visit every week to see what everyone is up too. But FF/PH and N webmasters just don't really network together as much as othr niches. Certainly not like the Big Tit crowd, BDSM, Domme or Lesbian niche sites, for example.

And what do we have on legwebmasters, 2 percent of the overall foot, leg, pantyhose and nylons site owners, that are online?!? What does that tell you... The ones here are proactive, apparently no one else gives a fuck, you know. I know this is a labor of love to you man, so in my mind, you should be readily agreeing with my logic, perhaps.

I am a lifestyle foot and pantyhose fetishist, BFO is an extension of me. I thinks many others just so it for the $$$. And Fetishists who are surfers and buy our products know and almost dictate, who survives and who fails.

just my 2 cents, because you asked.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 03-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.