View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Boy I haven't been here for a while for a lot of different reasons but this all seems bad news.

What's happened to Passion UK? Hadn't heard that her site was closing. I certainly haven't had any mails from her regarding it.

As far as I know Jayde is just closing her affiliate programme. Does anyone know any more than that?

As some of you know I have been running sites in this niche for quite sometime and have to agree with people here that too many solo models think that they can slip on a pair of stockings, take a few pics and bingo! They will be web millionaires! How wrong can you be! They have no idea of what makes a site and initial and then ongoing success.

I have to say that some of the blame has to shouldered by web designers/partners that run a lot of these sites. They sign up the model and then basically do bugger all marketing the site. They just leave it all to the model who basically hasn't a clue what to do!

You can guess how many write to me at Glamour Images asking for a gallery to be posted in return for a banner at their site! Ha ha! A banner? That will get me about 4-6 clicks a day when I am giving out anything around 200-300 a day. No thanks I will stick to promoting affiliates and major link exchanges.

I agree that we will see many, many sites go this year for all the reasons already stated. But I tell you what - there will be just as many, if not more, new sites taking their place!!