View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 07:02 AM

hey jscott,

sit down and make an actionplan.
write down your strenghts and your weeknesses.
dont try to improve your weeknesses, try to increase your strenghts!!
I mean that in a sense, get rid of for instance tgp or blogs which you dont really need, which have not improved in productivity or traffic since a long time.
check exactly where your sales are being made. try to put more energy in where the sales are being made.
If you have employees, check exactly what they do and what they in return really bring you in terms of money. In case of inproductivity, get rid of them.
I dont know where you have your employees, but as far as you have written so far, you are many times in asia. so try to find a it student overthere, i am sure you find somebody on a university who desperatly seeks work for a "hand of rice".
Try to reorient yourself, where did you stay 1 year ago, where do you stay now and where do you want to stay in 1 year (not only in terms of business, but also private).
once you know where you are going and you have a goal just go straight ahead and reach that goal. calculate how much this goal will cost you, calculate how much it will bring you.
If you need a certain amount of money inorder to reach the goal, work parttime in something else and safe some of your income in order to reinvest.
try to do something which you havnt done before traffic wise. if your main activity is traffic trading, submit galleries. if your main activity is submitting, trade more traffic.
if you run a paysite and tgps, concentrate on the paysite and get rid of your tgps (or vice versa). dont diversitate, concentrate !!

hope the tips help you