View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:33 PM

Nice to see quite all revised their point of view Jscott, you know more than other how can be difficult to promote a personnal website ( with the Noy's website ) and how an affiliate program is a full time job to entertain ...
Saffy's is one of the best model you had on your TGPs, ( like Passion, Sue, Astrid...and the list is not closed ..) but unfortunately, as Saffy said, those website are not " Big Business " and in many cases the models earn not enough to work on it as Full Time Job ....well for all detractattions, Guys, I will ask you a question ....would You be game to make around 3 nude shootings by week, everyweek, in certain cases without families, friends and more don't know anything about it , run an affiliate program, and manage all that ?? ...The simple fact to make a shooting with my hubby naked was really difficult !! so .....business point of view is good, but to make a good business you got to consider all the aspects of the questions...for exemple, if you were running a company, and an employee would be sick, that's not because he don't care about your product...and you won't fire him ...or I hope not for you, because if not..it would be really difficult for you to keep some quality in your staff