View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Well, it threatenes our income, that is like, if oyu have any affiliates that promote you a lot, and make a lot of money with you and your site, then you close your site, imagine all the money he'll lose from not getting all his well-deserved rebills

It feels really bad, it's like you are demoting an employee for working too good, it just doesnt' add up and doesnt pan out to be too fair

that's why sometimes people get heated in topics like these

ps, and yes i had to close my solo girl site, i had more legal threats that ended up making me make that decision, i apologize for it, but i leave my members area open so the current customers can rebill thus still giving credit to affiliates for their rebilling referred customers, Saffy can you at least leave open your members area for current members? I think your affiliates would at least respect that more
Yes, it's sad when websites close down, for everyone concerned. I only know a small part of what is involved with affiliates for you guys, but surely we can't be counter-able for things that are out of our control?!