View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Nice to see quite all revised their point of view Jscott, you know more than other how can be difficult to promote a personnal website ( with the Noy's website ) and how an affiliate program is a full time job to entertain ...
Saffy's is one of the best model you had on your TGPs, ( like Passion, Sue, Astrid...and the list is not closed ..) but unfortunately, as Saffy said, those website are not " Big Business " and in many cases the models earn not enough to work on it as Full Time Job ....well for all detractattions, Guys, I will ask you a question ....would You be game to make around 3 nude shootings by week, everyweek, in certain cases without families, friends and more don't know anything about it , run an affiliate program, and manage all that ?? ...The simple fact to make a shooting with my hubby naked was really difficult !! so .....business point of view is good, but to make a good business you got to consider all the aspects of the questions...for exemple, if you were running a company, and an employee would be sick, that's not because he don't care about your product...and you won't fire him ...or I hope not for you, because if not..it would be really difficult for you to keep some quality in your staff
Hit the nail on head, sweetie.....We're not super human, and can only do our best! All I can say is that I've done my best with my website with the knowledge that I know. I was a model who knew nothing about the technical side of websites but I wanted to learn and did so the best I could