View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hybrid View Post
This is how I advise my Apple users regarding member area content:
iPhone, iPad and iPod

Apple Safari for IOs and Google Chrome NO LONGER SUPPORT streaming of video from a password protected area

To be able to stream and play videos on Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod devices you will need to install a compatible web browser such as Mercury Web Browser.

1. Go to the AppStore and search for ‘Mercury Web Browser’.
2. The free option will play and stream the videos in the page, simply follow the normal procedure for downloading an App.
3. You can use the functions in Mercury Web Browser to download photos and video to your device.

iPhone Mobile Site
MP4 video plays but does not download.
To be able to stream and play videos on Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod devices you will need to install a compatible web browser such as Mercury Web Browser.
Not true this Miss Hybrid. Once we had established the problem all the member videos at www.saffysglamourfetish.com played easily from the member area on my IPad in Safari (and for the guy helping out!). So I don't know where you got that info from.

I am a member of a couple of other sites too and no problem with their videos on my IPad/Safari neither. So you are putting your members to a lot of trouble for nothing.