View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Sharon just received this mail form Leigh ( owner of Nylonz ) That can explain many things

Hi Sharon,
OK, let me know if & when the Basque arrives.

The issue with the pics on our site is this:

Dave & Dee (who used to own nylonsnylons, nylonstockingsonline & other sites) used to have a tie up with us - we'd supply them with Stockings & they let us use pics.

Jay / MJ Media (who now owns the sites) did not know about this tie up so contacted us about it. - He has now given us permission to carry on using the pics & we are going to be his Stocking supplier.

It appears that the Photographer is complaining on that thread about 'his work' being used but as you know, if a website pays for his work then with their permission anyone can use them.

Please pass this info onto Nick

Many thanks,
Leigh - M.D
NYLONZ Ltd.

Nick
I have seen some rubbish in my time on the web but this is hilarious.

Dave "took over" nylonstockingsonline from Jay but never owned nylonsnylons! Jay is my very, very best friend on the web so I know the facts!!! He owns nylonsnylons and that has never changed. It's pics from nylonsnylons that are used, in the main, by Nylonz, not nylonstockingsonline. Jay was contacted AFTER my post about his pics being used, not before. He was not contacted before this all blew up! He has tentatively give his approval to use his images. That may work. He now owns nylonstockingsonline again after it went into complete dormancy.

There is some real bullshit going one here so that "arses" are covered.