View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckerpunch View Post
I'm pretty sure Webmasterchecks is not owned by Brazzers. Brazzers is a Canadian company and webmasterchecks is in Arizona. DOJ probably froze their accounts after tracing large payments from Brazzers, which is under investigation for money laundering.

I am not sure this is going to be a simple fix. Most people are saying its a quick fix once the agent gets back but webmasterchecks may have been a blind participant if Brazzers was actually involved in something criminal, which I doubt.
You are probably right about ownership. But they did know they were doing business with a very dodgy company. I mean everyone knew that. But a lot of people are going to feel the fallout from this. But I get a feeling this is the tip of the iceberg. The ball is rolling and this is DOJ, which due to the fact this is a money laundering investitgation, will have a lot of overseas law enforcement co operation unlike the IRS. I would not want to be a participant in this debacle at any level. You can bet the feds are sniffing around and looking for financial tracks and a lot of collateral damage is yet to come. WMC is only the first I think.