FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Default Cherryscott.com closing

Quote:
BELLA CASH

March 24, 2015 | Newsletter 96

BellaCash announces the closing of Cherryscott.com

Cherryscott.com is closing. I am removing the hosted galleries from Bellagals.com, removing her from Bellacash.com and redirecting the traffic to Bellapass.com. I am redirecting to Bellapass.com because that way your cookie is still kept and there's still sign up opportunities.

Why the site is closing? Cherry has chosen to retire from the adult industry in regard to having a website online. She comes from a very small town, less than 10,000 people and to say she didn't think this through would be an understatement. I would say 25% of her signups, have been from her town. Her life has been destroyed in a span of nine months. That's how old her site is, nine months old. Girls make mistakes sometimes, welcome to the internet, right? We talked with her and decided this was the best course of action. Her site was still brand new, not really out there anyway and only a handful of you really were sending traffic and even then, with mixed results.

Let's be honest here, most of you, this email doesn't effect. Most of you didn't have Cherry in your galleries. For those of you that do, please remove your Cherry Scott galleries as soon as possible. Any sign ups/rebills you had with her will remain as members of Bella so you're still getting paid. Our rebill ratio is the highest it's been in six years, so your money is safe.

In other Bella Network news...

We are in the midst of hiring an affiliate manager, so there will be regular content coming your way shortly for Bryci, Katie Banks, Talia Shepard and Aleah Jasmine.
(plus other Bella sites)

I'll be sending out new promo sets later this week as well for Bryci, Katie, Talia, and Aleah. I am shooting Aleah Jasmine next week and in the spring/summer we're doing a Bellathon and getting all the ladies together to go shoot crazy.

There are plenty more new things coming for Bella members in 2015... more on those as they draw nearer!

Thank you for your hard work and for understanding!

James
Just letting ya'll know