Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > News and Annnouncements
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2015, 02:42 AM

Default Dawn Desire going offline

Dawn and her husband posted this message on their site:
Quote:
Dawn and I have had to make a difficult decision regarding our website. While we have absolutely love producing it, we have decided it is time to retire and transfer our company to new management.

We have had a good run, over 14 years now, but since the recession things have never quite recovered for us and we have decided that my running the site as a hobby is not something I can continue to do now. We will be transferring operations to another group and it will continue to have new panthyhose content added to it, just not by Dawn and I. In order to be honest to new subscribers, all references to Dawn and her original girlfriends have, for the most part, been removed from the websites.

We also removed content from the members area that featured models who are also retired and whose modeling agreements would not be transferred. We are allowing Dawn's solo content to remain in the members area, but have reserved the right to pull it in the event we feel the new operators are taking the site in the wrong direction. We still have pride in what we created and do not want to be a part of something that is not providing subscribers with what they deserve for their money.

I really wish we had more time to devote to the site but, as you know, Dawn hasn't actively participated in the site beyond modeling and writing update descriptions (no answering emails, no new web cams, no chats, etc) for years due to her day job. What you don't know is that my health has taken a turn for the worse and I can no longer dedicate myself to managing/producing it either. It has really been an agonizing decision for us, but in the end we feel it is for the best.

Your memberships are to the site and will continue as normal unless you decide to cancel your subscriptions. If you wish to cancel, it is easy. Just visit CCBill's website at https://support.ccbill.com/ and fill out the information as required.

Thanks for all the support over the years. We really appreciate each and every one of you who have shared our pantyhose passion and this journey with us. Best of luck to you all.

Click here to join Dawn Desire's Pantyhose Passion today.
it's very sad
Old 07-25-2015, 01:17 PM

Damn...
Old 07-26-2015, 07:31 AM
Administrator

fuck
sorry/sad to hear about this