Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2011, 03:48 PM

Default The new Amazing Astrid site has just been launched!

After quite a few months of hard work, the brand new Amazing Astrid site has finally been launched at www.amazingastrid.com. There are still a couple of things to fix but it was ready enough to launch!

It finally achieves our goal of putting all our own sites into one. So www.emmasnylonparadise.com, www.angeloftease.com and www.astridsangels.com are all now at the one site (affiliate traffic is being redirected)

Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

We have also moved all the affiliate stuff to our first proper affiliate site. I still need a splash page there but it will be done in the next 48 hours. Then I will start work on making the affiliate site more friendly and usable. That's my next big job.

There will be a leak free tour at the new www.amazingastrid.com site and I am just working out the correct links etc for affiliates to use.

Cheers
Old 07-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

great work Geoff. It looks contemporary and appealing. A big improvement and should be worth all your hard work. Best of luck.
A small critique that I hope might help. I would suggest you deinterlace your videos. Interlacing causes those horizontal lines to appear, and become more apparent when the camera or subject moves.
Here is an example of a deinterlaced promo that I did for one of our sites. I think you will see what I mean. Its pretty easy to do.

http://www.auntykathy.com/tour2/trai...p?id=30#update
Old 07-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Banned

and my new theory, just my opinion, is less is better. I am trying to keep all my new trailers under 15 seconds including titles. I believe we are giving away too much and I have noticed a lot of bigger sites are giving away much less now. We also allow only five viewings a day.

Last edited by js69 : 07-14-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:09 PM

Hi JS

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. Not sure I agree on the 15 secs theory so I guess it something to test at a later date to see the effect.

As for deinterlacing does that apply just to HD videos or SD as well? The thought of having to redo all the videos again is pretty scary but if it's just the HD ones then it's an option
Old 07-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

Hi Geoff....sorry to say it applies to all. But the good news is, you should be able to batch it in a programme and walk away from it once you have the settings. I am currently re-editing and updating about six or seven hundred videos, so I feel your pain. But I think its worth it. High quality video is selling very well for me. In fact, I am no longer shooting stills. If you pm me, I can suggest a programme that will do it.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:52 PM

Nice work, Geoff!

It's a big improvement that I'm sure will bring in more sales.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Administrator

gosh damn! that high heel pulling on the thong picture, WTF! that is like illegally sexy!!! hahahaha

very nicely done Geoff
Old 07-15-2011, 06:26 PM

Cheers guys. Thank you for the compliments. Now fingers crossed that we see an uplift in sales!
Old 07-30-2011, 03:23 PM

do you fix your links on fhg's for amazing astrid and fhg's ? )))
where i can grab links ?
Old 07-30-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $tarforce View Post
do you fix your links on fhg's for amazing astrid and fhg's ? )))
where i can grab links ?
All the original Astrid/Angels galleries redirect to the new site automatically. For new galleries with links to the leak free tour etc PM me your affiliate details and I will send you the url to go to.