Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2011, 03:57 PM

Default November Sales

How are you guys doing with sales this month?

I know of a few sponsors in the nylon niche who are experiencing very low sales this week in particular on CCBill, Netbilling.

Just wondered if this is a trend everyone is seeing, or just a few unlucky paysite owners.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:37 PM

sales ? what is it ...?

sales are down with ccbill ... and every ohter system

maybe its only me but this month is horrible
Old 11-18-2011, 08:20 PM

We had a truly slow first half of this month, but now things are getting a bit better and we are on the same level as October...but surely not one of our best months..
Old 11-18-2011, 11:18 PM

Roughly the same as Oct at the mo. Each month beats the last so far.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:10 AM
Administrator

I have 19 refunds so far for November, otherwise I'd be having a good month, but 19 refunds so far, that makes for a HORRIBLE month for me
Old 11-19-2011, 06:05 AM

We are doing ok, just about. Slightly up on October.

However this week is so, so typical of recent times. By Wednesday we were having a pretty good week then everything collapsed. Thursday was very bad, yesterday was even worse. In two days we have gone from good to shit.

To be honest it's www.glamourimages.net that is the biggest problem. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Sunday thru Wednesday conversion was at 1:330 (based on raw clicks/CCBill). Thursday was 1:1793 and Friday 1:2100.

Same site, same traffic in, same clicks out - but nothing sold.

Go figure.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 AM

Just an update now the week has finished. Paysites were just about ok but GI died from Thursday right thru Saturday finishing about 30% below average.

From sales on the paysites it looks like it's affiliate sales which have suffered as commissions were well below normal.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:32 PM

I generally don't pay too much attention to daily or weekly totals, but this thread got me curious enough to go look a bit more closely.

Month to date is a bit down over last month, more than a few below average days over the first half of the month, but numbers for the last week have been decent.

Not really enough info to draw conclusions from other than it isn't a system wide issue issue with CCBill or my numbers would also be down over the last week.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:11 PM

Am always looking to improve so have revamped the site a little and would appreciate any constructive comments via PM please.

Still on track to be doing a little better than last month.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretease.com View Post
Am always looking to improve so have revamped the site a little and would appreciate any constructive comments via PM please.

Still on track to be doing a little better than last month.
Getting more frequent affiliate updates out would help you!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I generally don't pay too much attention to daily or weekly totals, but this thread got me curious enough to go look a bit more closely.

Month to date is a bit down over last month, more than a few below average days over the first half of the month, but numbers for the last week have been decent.

Not really enough info to draw conclusions from other than it isn't a system wide issue issue with CCBill or my numbers would also be down over the last week.
Hi Toby

I am not convinced by the CCBill idea. We had a great day yesterday after three shockers - and I didn't update any of the sites!!! All well good you might think but -

All sales on the paysites came in just 20 mins yesterday morning then absolutely nothing from then until now

On GI I got all the sales in two batches. One batch in 5 mins yesterday morning then another 5 all at exactly the same time yesterday evening - then nothing for 13 hours.

I reckon they are batching transactions (or at least notifications) of affiliate sales for some reason we will never know.

Incidentally all other non CCBill sales are even worse this month LOL!
Old 11-21-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Getting more frequent affiliate updates out would help you!
There will be more aff galleries coming. Am working on making the site more marketable.

I asked for PMs btw. Thanks.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretease.com View Post
I asked for PMs btw.
What's wrong with answering that here? It's not like it's anything secret or personal.
Old 11-21-2011, 06:59 PM

Am asking because of a bad and counter-productive experience on another forum. I have alot of time for this forum because people are professional.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
We are doing ok, just about. Slightly up on October.

However this week is so, so typical of recent times. By Wednesday we were having a pretty good week then everything collapsed. Thursday was very bad, yesterday was even worse. In two days we have gone from good to shit.

To be honest it's www.glamourimages.net that is the biggest problem. There is no rhyme or reason to it. Sunday thru Wednesday conversion was at 1:330 (based on raw clicks/CCBill). Thursday was 1:1793 and Friday 1:2100.

Same site, same traffic in, same clicks out - but nothing sold.

Go figure.
Yes, middle of last week was when other site owners experienced a sharp fall. Worst in 5 years in one case.

As an affiliate I'm not having a good month on new sales. Last weekend was quite good, then it dried up again.