Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2017, 02:12 PM

Default News on Geoff/Cots

Guys this is possibly the worst first post in history but I've been asked by Maxine, aka Astrid, to post about her husband Geoff (Cots from Glamour Images etc) who a lot of you here know well and is one of the good guys in this business.

On 1st April Geoff was having problems breathing and Max took him straight to hospital to get checked over.
That evening he took a turn for the worse and when various efforts at treating him failed they had no option than to put him into a medically induced coma, to allow his heart and lungs to have some respite.
A scan found a clot on one of his lungs, which they treated, but every time they've tried to bring him around complications have set in so he remains unconscious and on a ventilator.
They are soon to perform a drastic procedure as he's already been on the ventilator a week more than is safe. Suffice to say, it's getting pretty desperate.

There are 2 reasons for my post.
Firstly, Geoff has been active with his sites for many years and Maxine wanted his friends and colleagues to know the situation and ask that positive thoughts are sent his way.

Secondly, to let everyone know that he hasn't abandoned his sites, stopped answering e-mails and disappeared etc.. and at some stage he, or, if needs be, she will get back to work. They will need a site to get back to so please keep any trades active.. they're going to need all the help they can get in the coming months.

Can I also ask that you share this information with anyone that you know trades with Geoff's sites so that it reaches as many people as possible.

Thanks in advance for your understanding of this awful situation and I'll let you know as soon as there's some positive news to report.