Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2009, 07:13 PM

Default Does anyone promote PassionUK??

I signed up to her affiliate program last week and at the time her affiliate program was up and on (DON'T click on this!) www.cashwithpash.com. She said she emails you within 24 hours with a login for her promo content. I waited, no email, so I went back to the page and it was gone! Not only that, my anti-virus program popped up. I tried to contact her via her website to ask what was going on but I've got no reply. She also still has the links on her site (www.passionuk.co.uk) to her cash program which I thought was strange since the page was down.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else promotes her site and maybe knows what's going on...?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:32 PM

I personnaly know her, she takes care of her mother, but still let her website open ...You have to understand that sometimes, teh owners of websites, who are models also can have some personnal problems .
Her existing members know the situation, and accept this ....I would be personnaly angry against anyone who would blame Passion to help her mother in this terrible times .
You can also subscribe to her forum ( http://www.passionuk.co.uk/forum/index.php ) and read the fresh news, perhaps PM her, but I doubt in those times she's got the heart to answer
You also had to understand that without model like Passion, noone won't get any cash with TGPs, so, now she needs some members, it's time to promote her more than ever...
She does a great work, and her memeberzone is really fantastic, so continue to promote her ....
I will try to contact her to get U a pass as soon as possible
PS : Landl, take my email, send me yours, and I will give you some fresh news about Passion situation as soon as possible

Thanks

MAJ : the site & the forum is now closed ..

Last edited by somona : 12-22-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:20 AM

Thank you for the info, I had no idea about her mother. A pm is coming your way!
Old 12-26-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
I personnaly know her, she takes care of her mother, but still let her website open ...You have to understand that sometimes, the owners of websites, who are models also can have some personal problems .
Her existing members know the situation, and accept this ....I would be personaly angry against anyone who would blame Passion to help her mother in this terrible times .
You can also subscribe to her forum ( http://www.passionuk.co.uk/forum/index.php ) and read the fresh news, perhaps PM her, but I doubt in those times she's got the heart to answer
You also had to understand that without model like Passion, noone won't get any cash with TGPs, so, now she needs some members, it's time to promote her more than ever...
She does a great work, and her memeberzone is really fantastic, so continue to promote her ....
I will try to contact her to get U a pass as soon as possible
PS : Landl, take my email, send me yours, and I will give you some fresh news about Passion situation as soon as possible

Thanks
Mother or not, imho, it is not professional to leave a page dead for months... especially the url to your Affiliate Area?!? And her link has been broken since August. So in 4 months, whoever is in charge of that could not take an hour out of their time to update the page? I am promoting her, but she has not responded to me either. Now that I know why, it just pisses me off to be honest. Sorry about the Mom, but Geez. I think most webmasters look at this business as a hobby. No telling how many thousands of dollars she has missed out on. Now before you yell at me, this link has been down since august. no emails returned to affiliates, no way to promote the program, no updates to the program, etc, etc.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 12-26-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:49 AM
Administrator

That's like, if you have an ofice job and you have a relative that falls sick, you usually discuss with your employers, or employees about how/if you disappear

Just disappearing for any reason and leaving your affiliates hanging and/or wasting traffic is really really bad and irresponsible and thoughtless imho too

Just trying to give my honest unbiased opinion on that

Sorry to hear that her mother isnt doing good tho, hope she's doing better soon

And.....Happy Holidays legwebbies!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 01:06 PM

In fact, she updated her website recently, so the website is not dead at all, you can also chat directly with her on her forum .
It`s true, making a personnal website is a Huge engagement, with the members, but also with the promoter, but it`s a Huge work too, ...shootings, videos, U got to be in a real good shape to do this, and you will loose all your existing memebers if you are not in the same mood you were always seen ...
The existing memebers are really important for a personnal website, because it`s a recurring pay basis , so ....in the place of Passion, would U take the risk to loose existing members, or try to grab more, and willing that they could get only trial ?
I repeat that there is enough material on the existing memberzone to justify the promotion of her website

Many of us promoting websites who just started and don't have the same HQ contents so ....

Oh ....Happy Holidays

Lots of love xoxoxox