Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Banned

Default 1080p HD Video...

I have decided to move seriously away from still images. Shooting everything on HD full frame 1080p video only and have been for the last year. For the last two months I have filmed massive amounts of it. I have been shooting HD since 2004 on the FX1 sony and the last year and a half on the Z1U Sony and 16 X 9 on a pd 150 sony and betacam before that. So I have a huge back catalogue that still looks great. My new video ppm / download site is finally starting to move which is exciting and I will be opening and morphing a couple of sites shortly that I think are really good.l Anyone else going full on video now and do you think its a good idea? I think its the way forward.

Last edited by js69 : 11-22-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:05 PM

I too have thought about that. In fact, I even told my members earlier this year that I would be doing more video updates and less photo updates. I've not had a single complaint. I get more member requests for videos than photos and looking at the download reports, videos are downloaded much more than my photo content.

However, my only concern is that, down the line, if I started offering more MHG's instead of FHG's, some affiliates might stop promoting my site because they only post picture galleries.....
Old 11-22-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
I have decided to move seriously away from still images. Shooting everything on HD full frame 1080p video only and have been for the last year. For the last two months I have filmed massive amounts of it. I have been shooting HD since 2004 on the FX1 sony and the last year and a half on the Z1U Sony and 16 X 9 on a pd 150 sony and betacam before that. So I have a huge back catalogue that still looks great. My new video ppm / download site is finally starting to move which is exciting and I will be opening and morphing a couple of sites shortly that I think are really good.l Anyone else going full on video now and do you think its a good idea? I think its the way forward.
I totally agree with your strategy but sadly for us it's a non starter. As I said in a separate reply to Toby it would need and investment of £2500 plus to go down that route and in today's market I am really not sure it's worth the risk.

What's more finding models here in Tenerife who are comfortable with video has been a major challenge. It's hard enough finding photo models let alone those who will do video.

If I have to start bringing models over here as well, then the costs are a non starter.

In fact, I am considering giving the paysite side up once and for all and concentrating on my TGPs/Index sites. I make way more money (profit), it's far less work, and it's just enough fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandL View Post
I too have thought about that. In fact, I even told my members earlier this year that I would be doing more video updates and less photo updates. I've not had a single complaint. I get more member requests for videos than photos and looking at the download reports, videos are downloaded much more than my photo content.

However, my only concern is that, down the line, if I started offering more MHG's instead of FHG's, some affiliates might stop promoting my site because they only post picture galleries.....
That's because most MHGs feature totally rubbish quality videos. I always am happy to post MHGs of the right quality!
Old 11-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's because most MHGs feature totally rubbish quality videos. I always am happy to post MHGs of the right quality!
Please have a look at the promos here:
http://stockingvideos.com/stream/opener.html
and here:
http://www.nylonsonly.com

and let me know what you think of the quality. I would love to hear some opinions.
Cheers
Old 11-23-2010, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post

Actually Geoff, I was referring to TGP sites that ONLY post picture galleries and not movie galleries. If an affiliate stops making NEW photo galleries and starts offering only movie galleries, TGP sites that ONLY post picture galleries won't have any new content from that sponsor to post. Regardless of the quality issues, they just don't post movie galleries, was my point/concern.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:56 AM
Banned

I am of the build it and they will come school. If video is the future, then that is what everyone needs to sell. This, of course, is a generality because there are some who will always be picture people. But as a content provider, it isn't necessarily and either or deal. You can provide both, I would guess.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:09 AM

here one of mine
http://www.footpervert.com/tgp/movies/lpct.html

her feet are fucking amazing!

Now from an affiliate side, Yes, of course, video is the future! If they won't take your submissions, I will!
been around since '99, I'm not going anywhere.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 11-24-2010 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 AM

If you want a visual on the competition, >http://www.footpervert.com/pantyhose.../paysites.html all of these sites have sick photography for the most part as most of us are also fetishists and we love what we do. But I am floored sometimes when sites don't have a good amount of exclusive video for their members. Just my humble opinion.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 11-24-2010 at 05:20 AM.