Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
...At Glam Images I have a number of sponsors that I have set up specific affiliate accounts for videos. We have also recently tried MHGs for Candy Leglust. For some strange reason they are way less successful than image galleries...
My experience, promoting dozens of fetish wear sponsors, is the same. I do better with quality stills than I do with video. The one exception would be sites that have hardcore content, which is quite limited in the fetish wear niches.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:16 PM

Devastated with this news, as Roni always converted very well for us, and not to mention she is one sexy milf ;-) She has a real way with her members and did alot of custom things to keep them happy. Something to be said about that, but as I know the main reason the are taking the site down is their own family. Way back when I reached out to Lucky on some promotionals, and was told no Hardcore outside the members area, as Roni is a very respectable gal, and not about that type of publicity. As we all get older we dont want all of our secrets, love affairs, past indevors, posted on the internet for others to wallow in, and i think this is one of those in particular. You will be missed Roni, and I am sure my CCBill account will miss those tasty rebills as well, but we all must move on at some point. None the less, cheers to everyone here, happy 2012. Lots of good things happening on my end in the nylon niche and traffic and such, if anyone wants to pick up more traffic to their paysites and/or trades on free sites, please hit me up.

Love and Respectfully,

Shane