Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2010, 05:23 AM

Default End of Hotindianbabe.com Affiliate Program

Just received this email.

Quote:
Hello Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that I am shutting down my affiliate program. Thank you all for participating and being a part of the hotindianbabe.com affiliate program. Please remove all links and pictures for http://www.hotindianbabe.com by March 15 2010. I appreciate everyone's support and thanks for the business over the years.

All the best,

Jayde
Old 02-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Administrator

Old site!!! That really sucks, she was a nice looking indian babe, lots of leg content too. Wonder what the cause of shutting down is though
RIP HIB
Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM

first passionuk and now hotindianbabe.
if some more sites will close we need to change the niche
Old 02-25-2010, 12:51 PM

Lots more sites will be doing this, this year.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 02-25-2010, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
huh
you know some of this sites ?
Old 02-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
Why do you think that? I agree with you, but I'm wondering why you think it
Old 02-25-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riemens View Post
first passionuk and now hotindianbabe.
if some more sites will close we need to change the niche
Predectible, most didn't done enough cash to continue . Making shooyings, studio rental, times, clothes, lingerie stockings, even new cameras, new HD Movie cam, and all that jazz, ...if you are alone , it`s quite difficult to make quality and really earn cash ...

Last edited by somona : 02-25-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:33 PM

Very bad to read this about hotindianbabe !
I know the site since 10 years.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Why do you think that? I agree with you, but I'm wondering why you think it
the economy, ...laziness. refusing to network in your niche with other sites in the same niche. some foot and pantyhose webmasters are just not business minded. not being mean, but some just do not "get" the biz online imho.

i was on a very large surfer, not webmaster footboard the other day and we all pretty much agree foot and pantyhose sites have a huge turnover rate, unlike other niche sites in the fetish genre.

I think surfers see who is around year after year. Of course, footies run the gamut from casual to obsessive in their particular discipline of the fetish. They know who stays up, who goes down. Who updates, who does not...

The whole dynamic of foot and pantyhose/nylon is very interesting to me. I like this board, and the idea, concept of it, etc. Why I visit every week to see what everyone is up too. But FF/PH and N webmasters just don't really network together as much as othr niches. Certainly not like the Big Tit crowd, BDSM, Domme or Lesbian niche sites, for example.

And what do we have on legwebmasters, 2 percent of the overall foot, leg, pantyhose and nylons site owners, that are online?!? What does that tell you... The ones here are proactive, apparently no one else gives a fuck, you know. I know this is a labor of love to you man, so in my mind, you should be readily agreeing with my logic, perhaps.

I am a lifestyle foot and pantyhose fetishist, BFO is an extension of me. I thinks many others just so it for the $$$. And Fetishists who are surfers and buy our products know and almost dictate, who survives and who fails.

just my 2 cents, because you asked.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 03-01-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:01 PM

Been on vacation in the Dominican and just got back... this is too bad about the site but I think you'll see a lot of independent ladies start leaving the business. Jayde was very active with her site and I know that conversions have been bad right across the board.

Too bad... another lovely lady to say bye to.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Banned

I hate to see that. She had a great site.
Old 03-04-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suckerpunch View Post
Been on vacation in the Dominican and just got back... this is too bad about the site but I think you'll see a lot of independent ladies start leaving the business. Jayde was very active with her site and I know that conversions have been bad right across the board.

Too bad... another lovely lady to say bye to.

You're are really right Chris...but perhaps some simply wait that the business `restart `for good ....

Old 03-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Boy I haven't been here for a while for a lot of different reasons but this all seems bad news.

What's happened to Passion UK? Hadn't heard that her site was closing. I certainly haven't had any mails from her regarding it.

As far as I know Jayde is just closing her affiliate programme. Does anyone know any more than that?

As some of you know I have been running sites in this niche for quite sometime and have to agree with people here that too many solo models think that they can slip on a pair of stockings, take a few pics and bingo! They will be web millionaires! How wrong can you be! They have no idea of what makes a site and initial and then ongoing success.

I have to say that some of the blame has to shouldered by web designers/partners that run a lot of these sites. They sign up the model and then basically do bugger all marketing the site. They just leave it all to the model who basically hasn't a clue what to do!

You can guess how many write to me at Glamour Images asking for a gallery to be posted in return for a banner at their site! Ha ha! A banner? That will get me about 4-6 clicks a day when I am giving out anything around 200-300 a day. No thanks I will stick to promoting affiliates and major link exchanges.

I agree that we will see many, many sites go this year for all the reasons already stated. But I tell you what - there will be just as many, if not more, new sites taking their place!!
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Geoff I agree with you man, it's like "life", baby is born, and old man dies
Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
Boy I haven't been here for a while for a lot of different reasons but this all seems bad news.

What's happened to Passion UK? Hadn't heard that her site was closing. I certainly haven't had any mails from her regarding it.

As far as I know Jayde is just closing her affiliate programme. Does anyone know any more than that?

As some of you know I have been running sites in this niche for quite sometime and have to agree with people here that too many solo models think that they can slip on a pair of stockings, take a few pics and bingo! They will be web millionaires! How wrong can you be! They have no idea of what makes a site and initial and then ongoing success.

I have to say that some of the blame has to shouldered by web designers/partners that run a lot of these sites. They sign up the model and then basically do bugger all marketing the site. They just leave it all to the model who basically hasn't a clue what to do!

You can guess how many write to me at Glamour Images asking for a gallery to be posted in return for a banner at their site! Ha ha! A banner? That will get me about 4-6 clicks a day when I am giving out anything around 200-300 a day. No thanks I will stick to promoting affiliates and major link exchanges.

I agree that we will see many, many sites go this year for all the reasons already stated. But I tell you what - there will be just as many, if not more, new sites taking their place!!
I am launching a new site next week. Its been a year in the making and it is down to the final touches for a very complicated billing structure, but I hope it will do well. I agree with Geoff that the nylons niche is not very well understood and that is a good thing, really. But all of those who pitch it with little understanding of what makes it tick, still eat away at business. Its one of the reasons we got into this business...to provide the real deal to those who enjoy it. And that was...hell 12 years ago. Time flies when you waste a lot of your time under girls skirts....