Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2010, 01:27 PM

Thanks so Much Saffy Sweety !

Girls Power to all of Us !!

Hugs & Kisses xoxox

Old 06-09-2010, 03:36 PM

Saffy/Somona, I appreciate your situations, as we do all have our problems. I wrote back Saffy letting her know I am truly concerned and that I do believe it to be a waste to have her site taken down. I would like to help, believe it or not. I offered to have my fiancé write up descriptions for her affiliates as well as provide a small dump tool for the affiliates to use. On top of that, let me know the logistics of the site coming down, if it is bandwidth and space, that is negligible in this day and age, so I can possibly help. Hope to hear from you soon, and maybe can iron out some of these problems, and make us all a bit of money.

Chat soon and kind regards to all,

Shane
Niched Network Traffic Team

EDIT: and on a extra note, I am still keeping your links up, I dont like the idea of kicking a person while they are down, we all make mistakes, it is how we deal with them that shows our true person.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:43 PM

Hi Shane,

I got your email. Many thanks....

I'll reply to you in the next hour, just finishing off dinner...
Old 06-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Ok, dumbfucks, that comment was out of line, i will take that back, but it's just really messed up how you have an affiliate program but dont care about it, why have an affiliate program in the 1st place?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:00 PM

Because I'm not a webmaster & I did the best that I could with what I know and learnt! It hasn't caused me any issues until now!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:05 PM

Like I said. My website isn't a big business. It's something me and my ex husband did to mark the fetish scene and showcase what we enjoy.
It's just a small personal website.

I also never said I didn't care about it. I just said it was up to people if they wanted to make out of our site or not. The option was there for them to do so!!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Ok, but it's a business to some people, for example, 100% of my income is made from promoting websites like yours, so it's really helpful if (since you opened an affiliate program it shows that you care to make money thru affiliate marking also) it's really helpful if you can work a little bit sometimes to help us make money, make money for ourselves and for you also to your own site

Saffy there is a lot of money in affiliates, your site looks great, the content is fantastic also, I'm sure a LOT of people here on Legwebmasters would LOVE to promote your site if you had the basic webmaster tools like fhgs, banners, zips, etc (it's very easy to setup, just ask anyone here, it's VERY easy and quick too)
Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM

Thank you hun....

Unfortunately my ex husband who is my business partner and photographer is leaving the country, that and me trying for IVF this summer and hoping to become a mummy, I think Saffys Secrets will only be open for another few months.

To be honest if things were different? I would definitely take that advice on board and invest into a whole new affiliate page that is up to date.

I only found out what was happening this week, so I'll know more at a later date.

Thank you for the advice...its really appreciated...
Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 PM

Well, I'm glad it's all cleared up. I really don't like bad feelings and thanks everyone for your kind concern

xxx
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM

nichednet said your email reply was
Quote:
No problem, pls feel free to delete us from your affiliates.
But then you told us your sad story of your life events, but everybody has a sad story. But then you said
Quote:
So to say we don't care? I have to disagree.
I didn't read anywhere how you prove that you care about affiliates. Sure... you said you'd do descriptions NOW, but then said your site will possibly close, what's up with that? Then you say
Quote:
I think Saffys Secrets will only be open for another few months
So does this mean affiliates should take their links down? Or will nichednet's work of importing galleries, etc, be for nothing? When the site closes, what happens to the rebilling customers that affiliates brought to the site?

This isn't a personal attack, it's from a business point of view.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:20 PM

I'm done with explaining myself.

I have a right to defend myself when something is been said about me!!!

The topic for me is no longer up for discussion!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 PM

lol

So does this mean affiliates should take their links down? Or will nichednet's work of importing galleries, etc, be for nothing? When the site closes, what happens to the rebilling customers that affiliates brought to the site?

What happens with any site when it closes? Websites dont stay open forever!! lol lol

Also if you read, I've just found out about my website possibly closing, so give me a bloody chance to get things sorted!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Site closing soon, that's a shame, you have the right idea, the site content, the tour everything is really nice, sad to know it's going to close
Old 06-09-2010, 04:28 PM

I'd just like to point out...It wasn't a "SAD STORY" it was just me being truthful about my situation, and it's just life. Nothing sad about it. Shit happens and we move on to another chapter of our lifes. There's nothing sad about my life. I'm extremely blessed and happy, thanks very much.

That sounded pretty much like an personal attack to me!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:29 PM

Why are folk so aggressive on here????