Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2010, 02:36 PM

Hi Toby

Not sure what ACH is but are you based in the USA? Here (Tenerife/Spain) we also have costs for each $US wire we receive of €21.40 (about $35) in addition to any US costs. So a wire of less than $500 or so almost isn't worth it. That's OK - but I will have to wait about a year to get to that level with some of my sponsors
Old 09-17-2010, 03:22 PM

Yes, I'm in the US, Texas to be precise. ACH is a US only network (see below) which explains why you're not familiar with it. EU based sponsors would only need to use a bank that has US based branches/partners in order to access the network. Although it still wouldn't solve the issue of US sponsors paying non-US webmasters, unless the affiliate had a US bank account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACH processes large volumes of credit and debit transactions in batches. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit payroll and vendor payments. ACH direct debit transfers include consumer payments on insurance premiums, mortgage loans, and other kinds of bills. Debit transfers also include new applications such as the Point-of-Purchase (POP) check conversion pilot program sponsored by NACHA-The Electronic Payments Association. Both the government and the commercial sectors use ACH payments. Businesses are also increasingly using ACH to collect from customers online, rather than accepting credit or debit cards.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:20 PM

Out of paranoia, I have never had more than 200 bucks on epassporte. I don't trust anyone with my money, bottom line. Everytime I got deposits, I took them out. It's a good rule of thumb imho.

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 10-03-2010, 06:51 AM

Some interesting developments on this. Several sponsors are now offering International wires free of charge and several have offered Paypal. So not quite all doom and gloom.

They had to do something though didn't they?
Old 10-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Administrator

I heard that next week you will be able to use your Virtual Visa monies
Old 10-03-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I heard that next week you will be able to use your Virtual Visa monies
Where did you hear that?
Old 10-03-2010, 09:48 AM

Just found this from Bank Of St Kitts

ST. KITTS, West Indies — The St. Kitts Anguilla National Bank has issued a message to all Visa prepaid cardholders that starting Oct. 6, most cardholders will be able to access the funds on their Visa card using their existing card, without providing SKNANB further information.
Though some cardholders will be asked to provide certain information, the statement said.

If cardholders have any questions regarding their prepaid card, they should contact vcprepaid@sknanb.com.

In addition, cardholders can call 1(869) 466-9733 to contact the cardholder services center between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time.

The statement said the call volume could be quite large, so there may be extended wait times.

“SKNANB prepaid cardholders can expect further communication from us on Oct. 4 in this regard,” the statement said.

“We understand the inconvenience and SKNANB thanks you for your continued patience.”

I doesn't actually say Epassporte cards specifically but fingers crossed that they are included!
Old 10-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Administrator

*fingers crossed* pls pls pls pls
Old 10-03-2010, 05:53 PM

i crossed my balls so i hope we got our money out
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 PM

Yeah, once I get my money out I am going to burn my epassporte card. Might chop it up a bit first though.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:46 AM
Administrator

It's over guys

Oct 4, 2010 9:49 PM PDT
Dear Account Holder:

It is with great regret we inform you that ePassporte must close its doors due to a lack of revenue and circumstances beyond our control.

Effective immediately, the call center, ePassporte's sales and marketing team and risk management staff will no longer be available.A small group will remain to organize wallet requests and help disburse funds. On the ePassporte website, in the near future, wallet holders will be provided further information on what is needed to obtain your funds. This will mainly be a process to protect wallet holder funds from fraud. We expect this will be a simplified process, and as we receive the necessary information, our small remaining staff will process requests as quickly as they can. Please direct your wallet questions, concerns and requests to walletrequest@ePassporte.com.

For those of you with funds on your Visa Accounts, we are informed that St. Kitts Bank is working on a plan to provide everyone with full access to their funds through their Visa Electron Cards or by bank wire transfers and will inform you accordingly.

We appreciate your support for the ePassporte program over the past 7 years and deeply regret we must close our doors at this difficult time.

Sincerely,

ePassporte.com
Old 10-05-2010, 06:08 AM

bye bye epassporte and bye bye to my 1,8k USD
Old 10-05-2010, 12:38 PM

Aaaaaaaaaand the honeymoon is over
Old 10-07-2010, 06:13 PM

Used my card today and withdrew cash - Log on to epass now and see the new note - Hopefully you'll get all your cash -
the safe wallat system looks lost, tho!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyker View Post
Used my card today and withdrew cash - Log on to epass now and see the new note - Hopefully you'll get all your cash -
the safe wallat system looks lost, tho!
Used mine today to without a hitch. Not sure how to check my remaining balance so will just keep on withdrawing cash/spending until it runs out! And as quick as I can too LOL!