Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2011, 10:50 PM

Talking BIG COLLECTION OF QUALITY VIDEOS you can promote with.. <- HOT

Hey everyone

Max recently made a HUGE LIST of teaser video for you guys to take and spam around the net if you dig it of course

In the .rar you have a teaser video for all my newest videos (16 vids total) and one mash-up video of pretty much all the teaser you have there that just look pretty cool. I will be using the mash-up for my new free tour but I putted in there because we never know you guys might also want to promote with it. You also have each individual teaser and mash up in "full size" but also a "stream size" if you need a smaller file size

http://arielrebel.com/ariel/private/AR_Trailers.rar

Hope you like
Old 12-20-2011, 06:52 AM

havnt seen 1 leg related picture on your site ....... you re sure you post in the right messageboard ?
Old 12-20-2011, 06:56 AM
Banned

spam......
Old 12-20-2011, 07:03 PM

First of all, I'm not spamming I was invited here and there is a LOT of foot fetish and leg fetish stuff on my website it's just not showed in the free tour... also if you have take the time to look at some of my vids you would probably see that there is a lot of foot fetish angles...
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM

How can say my friend is spamming here ... U know Ariel ...
She's got a lot of legs related contents ... so What's the Prob ?

Last edited by somona : 12-20-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:03 PM

lol i love this forum

ariel has nice content on her site... not mainly leg related but nice content
Old 12-21-2011, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Rebel View Post
...it's just not showed in the free tour...
You don't see this as a problem when asking affiliates with feet/leg/stocking/pantyhose niche traffic (members of this board) to send some of it to you?

Make an alternate niche focused tour or landing page, then you probably won't get the "spam" response.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Administrator

Welcome to GFY!

Oops, haha, to LW
Old 12-21-2011, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Welcome to GFY!

Oops, haha, to LW
I know right?! LOL
WTF is wrong with people here...
Old 12-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
a HUGE LIST of teaser video for you guys to take and spam around the net i
I have no problem with people doing business. That is why we are here. But it is a "leg"board and that is what I like about being here. I can be pretty confident that people here are focussed on a specific market. But downloading huge files to find out they are not niche related is a waste of time. Perhaps a disclaimer like..."this is good, but not relevant" would have been useful. And who is Max?
I checked out her sites, Somona...no leg stuff there.
This is not a gfy thing at all. It is just an observation
Old 12-23-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
I have no problem with people doing business. That is why we are here. But it is a "leg"board and that is what I like about being here. I can be pretty confident that people here are focussed on a specific market. But downloading huge files to find out they are not niche related is a waste of time. Perhaps a disclaimer like..."this is good, but not relevant" would have been useful. And who is Max?
I checked out her sites, Somona...no leg stuff there.
This is not a gfy thing at all. It is just an observation
dude seriously give it a rest... and when I say "spam it around the net" it's only a way to say it. My native language is French and I do my best with the words I know... if you don't want to download it fine I don't care just stop wasting precious post by annoying me since I was INVITED to post on here... I have an affiliate program coming up with lots of feet and leg content and my website is full of feet content. You're annoying pretty much everybody here, give it a rest and go bother somebody else...
Old 12-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel Rebel View Post
dude seriously give it a rest... and when I say "spam it around the net" it's only a way to say it. My native language is French and I do my best with the words I know... if you don't want to download it fine I don't care just stop wasting precious post by annoying me since I was INVITED to post on here... I have an affiliate program coming up with lots of feet and leg content and my website is full of feet content. You're annoying pretty much everybody here, give it a rest and go bother somebody else...
I doubt that, but carry on. Petulance is boring.
If you have that leg content, then that is what you should post here. Focussed and to the point. It would be a good lesson for you to learn so this does not happen to you again.
This is a very civilized and friendly board, we do business here. Perhaps you might take your drama where it will be appreciated. BTW, Spam is spam in French and English. Now you know.

Je doute de cela, mais continue. L'irritabilité ennuyeux. Si vous avez ce contenu de jambe, alors est qui ce que vous devriez signaler ici. Focalisé et au point. Ce serait une bonne leçon pour que vous apprenniez ainsi ceci n'arrive pas à vous encore. C'est très civilisée et conseil amical, nous faisons des affaires ici. Peut-être vous pourriez prendre votre drame où on l'appréciera. BTW, Spam est Spam en français et anglais. Maintenant vous savez.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
If you have that leg content, then that is what you should post here. Focused and to the point. It would be a good lesson for you to learn so this does not happen to you again.
This is a very civilized and friendly board, we do business here...
Amen!

Ariel, most of us that are regulars on this board have been earning a living at this since well before you were even legal to be in the business. We're professionals, not fan boys. Treat us as such and you'll get the same in return. Simply being sexy as hell, which you are, isn't enough.

As for the upcoming site, as I stated last time you posted something similar here back in Feb, please come back and post when the site is live and ready for promotion.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:24 PM

I haven't started any drama you guys just decided to jump on me for no valid reason... what am I suppose to do... bend over and take it? not really my style, if you say something to me that I dislike expect an answer.

...as far as my professionalism goes, everybody that I'm currently doing business with and that I have done business in the past are very happy and can speak very highly of me and how I treat business owners and affiliates. I'm not taking the fact that I look cute to think everything is ok. I never said that and I will never do that because it's just not my style. You you knew me a little bit better you wouldn't even say something that stupid.

@js69 - that French part was pretty bad.. stick to English and move on...

@Toby - I never treated anybody here like fans, that was such a useless comment. Many people here have downloaded the pack without saying any remarks and I had many GOOD comments coming back from others witch proves I did a good thing by coming here to post them. My job is now done and next time I'll have something to promote I'll come back.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:35 PM

JS ... this french is from google translate yes ??
Oki, for all of you, Ariel is doing bizz, and do it really well in Cananda .
I invited her, and she is posting promotions about her websites .
Christmas is here, and it's time to work together ...

Ariel : Continue ton travail exceptionnel . et Joyeux temps des fêtes a toi et tes proches