Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2012, 11:08 AM

Default Image abuse

I have had complete sets of images ripped off and posted on a Russian Board here: http://xxx-sharing.net/showthread.php?t=1717&page=8

Can anyone suggest where I can report this and try to have the site or the images removed

Jay

NylonsNylons.com
Old 11-06-2012, 11:15 AM

Don't bother trying to get them removed from the site just get then removed for the host provider by sending them a dmca

support@flyfiles.net
Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM

The images are watermarked? Why remove them?
Old 11-06-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS View Post
The images are watermarked? Why remove them?
I would not mind one or two images but they have ripped off complete sets, 100+ images each set.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay View Post
I would not mind one or two images but they have ripped off complete sets, 100+ images each set.
Just extra promo and will make you WAY more in sales than spending an age having them removed. Give webmasters 50% of your income to put them up or spend hours getting the free ones taken down?
Old 11-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just extra promo and will make you WAY more in sales than spending an age having them removed. Give webmasters 50% of your income to put them up or spend hours getting the free ones taken down?
not a good strategy. Kinda like rewarding and encouraging thieves. It doesn't solve any marketing problems. It exacerbates them and ultimately makes way fewer sales. Its like selling arms to the enemy in a war. Sure you make money, but they kill you with them. And its an argument I have been hearing ad nauseum for ten years as the business tailspins. I believe it is obvious. The proof is in the pudding.

Last edited by js69 : 11-06-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 AM

The forum post/thread does the branding for you as it has the site name etc, we normally kill the zips files at the share sites, then it fustrates them that none of the links work.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
we normally kill the zips files at the share sites, then it fustrates them that none of the links work.
exactly what we do. Its the best you can accomplish at the moment. But I for one, do not believe that a buncha thieves and crooks should in anyway control my advertising strategy. Nor should crooks and thieves be encouraged to continue said crime. Anyone who supports this is stealing from those who don't. When their entire websites are available in less than three clicks from a search term, it hurts everyone, including those who participate in this trickery.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:14 PM

If your consistent about getting the zips removed in short order the pirates that are uploading soon figure out their time is better spent uploading someone else's stuff. They make their money per download, so cut their source of income and they move to greener pastures.

RemoveYourContent.com and TakeDownPiracy.com are two reputable services that can do this for you for a fairly reasonable price.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
If your consistent about getting the zips removed in short order the pirates that are uploading soon figure out their time is better spent uploading someone else's stuff. They make their money per download, so cut their source of income and they move to greener pastures.

RemoveYourContent.com and TakeDownPiracy.com are two reputable services that can do this for you for a fairly reasonable price.
I know this is good advice, but I truly resent having to pay a service to try and close the barn once the horses have been stolen. If there was more of a concerted effort to remove this stuff, it would work better. I have nothing but admiration for adult king over at the zoo.
Its our colleagues that encourage bad behaviour that need to step up and at least contribute to a solution.
Good news is, that in some cases some folks stuff has been stolen and has been so diluted and available, that profits are surely lost.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Banned

Here is another thought. When you make money out of stolen traffic, you become part of the theft.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Here is another thought. When you make money out of stolen traffic, you become part of the theft.
I wholeheartedly agree, which is why I refuse to promote programs that are uploading their own content to illegal tube sites. They can try to justify it to themselves any way they want, but it's still ethically wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
I know this is good advice, but I truly resent having to pay a service to try and close the barn once the horses have been stolen.
I hear ya, but you'll never completely stop piracy. All you can do is limit its effect as best you can within the resources available. Trying to DMCA all those file hosts yourself takes valuable time away from doing the things that earn you money. Paying someone else, who is far more efficient at the task, is no different than outsourcing any other mundane time consuming tasks.

Adult King's war on file lockers is both impressive and admirable.

Last edited by Toby : 11-09-2012 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I wholeheartedly agree, which is why I refuse to promote programs that are uploading their own content to illegal tube sites. They can try to justify it to themselves any way they want, but it's still ethically wrong..
Then you need to go through your sponsors and remove 50% of them from your sites man.

Looking at a few of your sites now, alot of your active sponsor upload content.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

so Jay, any joy?
Old 11-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
we plan to make *all* of our older photo/video content free in the near future.
a quote from another board. Someone intends to give away older product. Problem is, it is already free and has been for years.
This is the Mitt Romney school of success in full cry. It just doesn't work.
Private flew this balloon already and crashed and burned....badly. A company with a whole lot more success in the past.
Just say no to theft. This is not the time to encourage bad behaviour to eek out a few pennies.
The only way to make money out of giving away a lot of free product is to steal it and even that market has dried up. You had to be a first adopter thief to make that model work.

Last edited by js69 : 11-13-2012 at 02:22 AM.