Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Banned

Default Up and running....our campaign is getting traction

First news release went out. Our seo is really working well. The social media campaign is producing amazing results...a whole new Asian market is opening up to us. These are very exciting times. This link is to another company, Jscott. I hope that is ok. You know I always come by here.

LOS ANGELES — StockingsVR.com has launched, offering virtual reality content for fans of stockings and lingerie.

“We are thrilled to launch StockingsVR and give fans of sexy girls in stockings and lingerie a truly immersive and erotic virtual reality experience like they’ve never had before,” said Julia Allen, CEO of StockingsVR.com. “Users will be right in the room, up close and personal with each beautiful model, wearing their sexiest lingerie. Already, our fans are saying it’s so immersive and so erotic that it’s almost better than the real thing.”

According to a spokesperson for StockingsVR.com, “With state-of-the-art VR technology, users will be able to access unique content not available anywhere else, featuring models in a variety of sexy fetish lingerie panties and stockings. As part of its launch, StockingsVR.com is presenting 15 new trailers of its exclusive content for visitors to view without obligation. Users will be able to watch with or without special glasses or headsets in streaming high-quality VR video that will put them right in the middle of the action that is so real they will feel as if they could reach out and touch them.”

Until next week, fans can subscribe to StocksingsVR.com for a discount price of $11.99 per month, saving more than 50 percent off the regular membership price.

Videos available on StockingsVR.com include “Teacher’s Pet,” which features Antonia Saintz and Nathalie Cherie in a lesbian scene, as well as “Rip My Nylons” with Katy Gold and “Under My Skirt” with Vinna Reed.

“Besides scores of movies and all-new content, the site also features a section on all the models as well as new releases and preview trailers of all-new content,” a spokesperson said. “Fans will be able to access a favorites page to see their favorite videos at their leisure.”

For more information on StockingsVR.com, follow them on Twitter.