Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2011, 08:03 AM

Default Running Affiliate Schemes For 3rd Parties

I need some help guidance.

We run a reasonably successful affiliate scheme for our two sites and I am considering investing in a good affiliate management app (CCBill compatible) to make life a bit easier. We are adding two more sites soon so it's vital we make the next step. That goes for us and our affiliates.

Once we have made the investment, and set up the site properly (www.astridsangelcash.com), I was thinking of running schemes for other sites that are outside our network and currently don't have an affiliate programme.

I seem to see this happening a lot but can't work out what the business model is and how it works.

Can anyone give me some advice or point me in the right direction?

Cheers
Old 04-20-2011, 12:10 PM

Well .... I am not sure about what U want to do ... which " websites outside your network " do U mean ?

Old 04-20-2011, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Well .... I am not sure about what U want to do ... which " websites outside your network " do U mean ?
Any site that matches our niche/target market that doesn't have an affiliate programme.

I don't want to list them here but there are hundreds that would benefit from being part of a network and a well run affiliate scheme.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:27 PM

yes ...That could be a real nice idea, but that will create more works for you ... first of all the the stuff you need to run an affiliate website like Banners FHGs etc ... you got to be sure thay will do this part of the work ...
You also got to know what you will get from this .... a recent personnal experience showed me giving help for someone you quite don't know is best way to get probs ( as many will take your help and ask more & More ....until they don't need U .. ) ... so you can help with this websites friends, some who U really know the quality you will promote with your network ... ....
I am not at your place ....but that can work wwith the base of your TGPs ... as here,, you will quite know the targets you want about a website U will promote ....4 exemple, create a part called " Glamour Official Websites " and an affiliate prog on this .... as we said before, Glamour images is REALLY too popular in the niche to not attracts new websites on your new program ....

Last edited by somona : 04-20-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:12 PM

1. I'd suggest Hosted Galleries Manager Pro, it's functional and affordable.

2. There's really only two business models for managing third party affiliate programs that works for both parties.
...a) percentage of affiliate sales
...b) base fee plus a bit smaller percentage of affiliate sales