Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 05:14 PM

Default Problem with CCBill Affiliate System

I thought you all might like to know this.

For 6/7 weeks my affiliate sales at www.glamourimages.net have been going down and down to a very scary level. When checking my stats I found I had a number of my "best sponsors" where there had been no sign ups despite '000s of clicks. I chose one site which is run by a great pal of mine to test the system.

Today, via Glam Images, I signed up for one of his sites (and one of my very best sponsors). I joined the site at 07.58 BST. Eight hours later there was still no sign of the sale in my CCBill Aff Stats. My buddy checked his normal webmaster CCBill area and there was the sign up complete with my, correct, affiliate code.

He rang CCBill and after a bit of searching in my affiliate account they found a further 12 sign ups not attributed to my sales in the past 30 days.

So I am at least 13 sign ups short from just one sponsor suggesting that I am many short over my entire sponsor list!!

This equates to $000's so I am eagerly waiting to hear back from a couple of the very senior people at CCBill!

So in summary beware! If your sales via sponsors are down considerably, like mine are, do some tests via a friendly sponsor. You may find that you have the same problem!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM

Thank You very much, Geoff !

This was very interesting !

Kind regards
Old 03-05-2010, 07:33 PM

Shit... this doesn't really make me happy... how can anyone check every single sponsor like that? I mean ok...i can check one...but...the rest?

Worried...
Old 03-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Banned

hmmm......damn.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:23 PM

i pointed CCBill Paul to it might that explains the days where we all lacking signups from ccbill they are there just not being paid, so wondering who the money gets
Old 03-06-2010, 06:08 AM

Keep us updated, Geoff.

There are some sponsors I have that went over to the new WMS and their sales have declined for me, even though I am using their up to date urls for the legacy system i.e. not WMS fhgs, etc. Things have been dodgy ever since that WMS went online and sponsors started signing up to it.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Administrator

holy fuck, this could be a HUGE problem, i'll be checking my stats thoroughly

i had the same problem with verotel for months
Old 03-06-2010, 07:06 PM

there is a thread going on @ ADX just about that, and ccbill admits there are a shitload of bugs in WMS and they now go back to the old system
Old 03-07-2010, 08:34 AM

Latest on this. CCBill make the admission about the WMS and talk about major changes tomorrow (Monday). What a coincidence that yesterday my sales at Glamour Images and Ultimate Fetishes were up over 300% on the average day for the rest of the week! What a f*****g surprise!

Now all they have to do is work out what I have lost since this f**k up began. It runs into $000's - and that is just since the middle of January.

Long way to go yet but maybe we have turned the corner!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 PM

Let's hope... but..honestly... i doubt they will do anything if everyone of us can't prove something wrong happened to his account...and well.. i just can't do that :S
Old 03-07-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyllover View Post
Let's hope... but..honestly... i doubt they will do anything if everyone of us can't prove something wrong happened to his account...and well.. i just can't do that :S
Yep good luck but I'm sure you won't need it!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:23 AM

Would you believe it....Now CCbill have made changes to the WMS or whatever it is they have done, sales have started coming in regular for that sponsor who was using WMS previously. After having a very dry period...now sales like they should be! Anyone else seeing an upswing in sales?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:47 AM

I have seen an upturn but still nowhere near the pre problem levels. One interesting point is that on my paysites the "net" after affiliate commissions is still clearly wrong so my "check amounts" are not what I think they are going to be.

I was never on WMS so I really don't think that is the whole problem.

I am still chasing my affiliate commission for one site where I know the facts (13 s/ups not paid to me). I heard from CCBill this week to say "programmers were still looking into it". Now logic says that this did not just happen on one site so somewhere down the line I am looking for a major extra payout!