Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 10:57 PM

Default Sonia Dane CCBill Referral Links

Just been checking a few links and noticed that my CCbill referral links go to a Netbilling sign up page. No mention of CCbill on the site.

Does this look legit or are webmasters being cheated, doesnt look like a cascading set up?

Last edited by BigD : 01-09-2012 at 11:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-09-2012, 11:36 PM

I've never seen a NetBilling form as part of a CCBill cascade.

They've pretty much been recycling old updates for quite some time anyway. Looks like it's time to kill the galleries in my archives.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:00 AM

I've already pulled my links and galleries. As you say there have been no updates for a good while. I've decided I'm now only going to promote sites that update on a regular basis.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:26 AM

I thought they had ended their affiliate scheme? I think if you see CCBill referral links they are old galleries. They pissed me off a while back by demanding that I took down all their galleries as they weren't FHGs. I was taking the images from their FHGs and making up my own galleries (as I do for everyone) but that wasn't good enough for them.

Never posted any kind of gallery again after their demands, and the apparent tone of the email. They come across as very, very unprofessional.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:41 PM

I'm not sure they really ever fully comprehended the affiliate side of the biz.

I had a few dealings with them starting from when they launched the affiliate program in 2006. Initially with Patricia (sister-in-law) then Brad (husband). To say they were green would be a huge understatement.

What makes Geoff's experience even more ironic is the fact they they provided me with some zipped content to make my own galleries back in '06.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:36 AM
Banned

They always had a funny attitude, Toby. I tried hard back in the day to establish a working relationship with them....no luck at all. I really wonder what happened. I think brad tried to keep it going long after Sonia, but lost his way. The big mystery has always been: how do they accomplish and maintain such high Alexa ranking.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I'm not sure they really ever fully comprehended the affiliate side of the biz.

I had a few dealings with them starting from when they launched the affiliate program in 2006. Initially with Patricia (sister-in-law) then Brad (husband). To say they were green would be a huge understatement.

What makes Geoff's experience even more ironic is the fact they they provided me with some zipped content to make my own galleries back in '06.
It was Brad who sent me the zipped content too - then rollocked me for not using the official FHGs and demanded I removed all content. Strange chap.