Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2010, 04:59 PM

Angry Rant about some in this community

There was a time when this community was a community. We emailed each other for quality trades, stood by our word and looked out for each other. We talked amongst ourselves with other webmasters about who were scammers, who to stay away from, etc.

Enter 2010, automated scripts, "make and forget" websites, fh blogs galore and no real communication at this point amongst ourselves, etc. Sure, there is this board, but out of the 10-20,000 foot and pantyhose sites, why only 40-50 proactive webmasters on here. I would shudder to think about doing my network from the bottom up without help and cooperation from my peers that I have forged alliances with long ago.

Some websites are afraid that you may "steal" all of the good traffic by trading links, so they list websites that they deem "shittier" than themselves in the hopes of still getting added traffic without the "leaks", which is retarded btw.

Others, do no trading sans scripts with skim, which is also fucking retarded imho

Basically if these people are not proactive, don't they really deserve to fail? if not for the simple lessons to be learned about online business? In 2011, the shit storm that is the economy and failing websites in my humble opinion, will actually be worse and accelerate faster than this year. And business is down for everyone. Even Bangbros is doing 9.95 per month mailers for past members for access to their entire network! Unheard of!

People that are saying that biz is converting like it's 1999 are the biggest idiots imho. It's like having a 4" dick and proclaiming to the world that your hung like a horse. I just don't get it. Agree or disagree, I don't really care. This is just my take. My indexes are much larger than some of yours and even my conversions are down exponentially. The sites in my sig are a fraction of what I own. I pimp 64 niches across 24 domains, blogs and tube sites. And that is not even counting my paysite endeavors.

But it pisses me off to no end that if your too fucking lazy to trade, keep links up, be proactive and or lie about shit, why the fuck are you even in this game?!? And it is a game. Why even sit down at the dinner table when your just going to throw it all back up when your done with your meal. But in the end, when these lazy asses crash and burns and you sell your shit that was your life for pennies on the dollar, you have no one else but your hardheaded ass to blame by your failure to sell your dream to the world online. If your not updating, your already fucked.

Why even recur when I can down load your played out members area in a day?!? Surfers are more savy now and they just will not put up with it anymore. There are so many cheap browser flash players out there yet only 5-10 percent stream clips in the members area environment. Again, laziness and not giving a fuck. Which will ultimately be your downfall. Many sites in this community do not even offer multiple format options for video?

TGP's, I will steal your traffic all fucking day, because your "cookie cutter" TGP that looks like a billion other TGP's offers nothing unique for your surfer. You bought a script and just threw it up with an auto updater for shitty galleries that do not convert and your so offended when I state that I do not do script shit and request a manual trade. Well fuck you! You will fall the hardest and I will have no sympathy, you will be forgotten like the thousands that have fallen before you and when your back to flipping burgers and driving your KIA, maybe this thread will finally make some sense. But then again, maybe it will not.

You say that your soooo down to trade links, etc and then you go to actually trade and you waste my fucking time because your page is closed to trading?!? Your a fucking moron that would be better served not making an ass of yourself and just not posting the trade invite at all. Especially in a public forum. This is not particularly directed towards anyone. I am not really here so much anymore, but then again, if the shoe fits...

I know some of you are goodhearted people, I know for some of you, this is all you know, I know some of you are day to day struggling, I know some of you are looking for a cure all for your conversions, rebills and all of that. I know some of you agree with me and I know that some of you do this as a labor of love and really giving a shit about this community we call, foot fetish, pantyhose and nylons. Remember, each and every day that you wake from your sleep is an opportunity to turn it all around, to change and start being proactive. Communicate with your fellow webmasters. Get off of your fucking ass and actually trade! Forge alliances, your alone, without it. With partners, your stronger, more viable. Never be too proud to accept advice. Always yearn to learn. Stay hungry, get mad! I hope I pissed you off, I hope I have ignited something deep inside you. I want you to feel as giddy as you did when you did your first shoot, threw up your first site. Get mad, you can change this. You can resurrect what was your dream, so long ago. I wish I could tell you that next year, all of your dreams will come true, that it will be better. It will not. And unless your open and receptive to change, you are already dead.

I am just sick of all of the stupidity. And for the pussies that won't speak up about this nonsense... your welcome

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102

Last edited by AfterDarkkMedia : 12-19-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Banned

You make a lot of good points and sometimes you just have to rant. There are people who are trying to do business like it was ten years ago. Tubes are the new tgp's and no one wants to really work if they can automate it. However, its not ten years ago and I agree with you on boring old sites. I try and keep out of that rut. We try and exchange links and help out with outing thieves. But it surprises me that when you do help someone, they don't even have the courtesy to say thanks. Oh well.
Having said all that, we are currently designing and will be launching two more sites in the new year and I think they will do well. One focuses on pantyhose, the other on nylons...with a twist.
Happy New Year and hope you feel better after letting off some steam.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:33 AM

i do feel better

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM

I think You're right IMHO BeautifulFeetonline ... we are not ten years go, and so what ? The new évolution is the networking , social or not, the time is over when we can bring a simple website and run a business .... now, if U want to stay on the line, U got to keep in touch with ALL your fans, like as we do in the forums B4, .... they want more than pics & Vids, they want a part of you, a part of your life, with Twitter, Facebook , Myspace and people will do business with you if they met U on LinkedIn !!! Wow !!!
Times has changed ? People changed too !!!

Old 12-22-2010, 07:32 AM
Administrator

I agree with Somona, well said girl!
Times do change, and you notice a LOT of ppl get lazy and do set and forget style blogs and tgps, they suck, but for trades you really have to pick apart quality trades to make sure they fit your standards
Same with buying hardlinks, these guys go posting on GFY about selling hardlink packages on like 50 sites, well, try looking at some of those sites, they may have pr1 or whatever but they are like 25mil alexa, (for example) this should be a sign that this person is really going the lazy route, almost ripping-off the buyers
Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 AM

Thanks J . xoxox

Old 12-22-2010, 05:08 PM

I am on icq, hit me for some trades or talk biz, I may have scripts, but I eat, sleep and shit my work, my wife hates my OCD with biz. ;-) Merry X-mas btw ;-)