Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2011, 01:00 PM

Default Apologies first - then Destiny is here!

First off I want to apologise to all our affiliates for the hiccough with Astrid's site at the end of last week. There was a major screwup with the renewal of the domain name and the so the site was down. I sorted it as soon as I knew but depending where you are in the world it was down for a couple of hours to a couple of days!

The weird thing is that the problem seems to have arisen because there two domain registrars for the domain. How can that be possible? The one I use now had the site active for another 2 years before renewal is due - with the other it ran out. Confused? You bet your life I am.

The good news for some of you here is that the first FHGs for our brand new site www.destinynylons.com are up and running. They link to the leak free tour (Toby take note ) and are as fresh as they come. You can grab them at

http://www.amazingastrid.com/affdestinyfhg.php

or get zips at

http://www.amazingastrid.com/affdestinyzips.php

Of course of you feel particularly helpful you can see the latest promos for all our sites at http://www.amazingastrid.com/affcontenthome.php

Good luck to those that give the new site a go!
Old 02-22-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cots View Post
...They link to the leak free tour (Toby take note ) and are as fresh as they come...
so noted.

I've added them to the queue for my next batch import.

One thing of note about the gallery design. IMO the header graphic is too large (tall). Something I always do with my galleries and my sites is make sure the first row if content is "above the fold", i.e. visible when the page loads without having to scroll down. (and that would be on a 1024x768 screen, which has an effective viewable height of about 600 pixels, give or take, depending on browser and preference settings)
Old 02-22-2011, 05:03 AM

Good stuff :-) ... oh and Toby approved no less ;-)
Old 02-22-2011, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
so noted.

I've added them to the queue for my next batch import.

One thing of note about the gallery design. IMO the header graphic is too large (tall). Something I always do with my galleries and my sites is make sure the first row if content is "above the fold", i.e. visible when the page loads without having to scroll down. (and that would be on a 1024x768 screen, which has an effective viewable height of about 600 pixels, give or take, depending on browser and preference settings)
Thanks for the input Toby. I probably agree. We rushed them out before my design partner disappeared off to the UK for a week or so. We will revisit them when she gets back.

The good news for affiliates is that the pages are constructed in such a way that any changes will take effect on ALL galleries not just future ones.

Good luck with them when they make their way into your TGPs.