Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2011, 03:16 PM

Default Is This A Coincidence Or A CCBill Problem?

Hmmm. Yesterday, at our paysites, we had a great day sales value wise off poor volume. Why? We had no affiliate sales to pay out.

Is it a coincidence that at Glamour Images sales for sponsors were only 10% of a usual day? Today, so far, is exactly the same.

Now this could be a coincidence, or a sign that once again (the very same thing has happened before) there is a major screw up in the CCBill affiliate system.

What do you guys think?
Old 03-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Administrator

Well, my ccbill stats have gone down 3x's in the past 4 years, from the same traffic, same amount, same sources
so i'v ealways thought ccbill is f*cked up quite a bit
Old 03-12-2011, 01:49 PM

Just an update on this. Not a bad week on our paysites - but the % of sales via affiliates is way, way lower than usual. Hardly any in fact.

On the other hand my affiliate sales via GI/UF are 40% below average, mainly because of two absolutely terrible days!

So I had a chat with CCBill and the rep said "your sales volumes aren't big enough to see trends and patterns". What the fuck? I have been running these sites for over six years and the trends were pretty predictable until the appalling days started. Now those days are becoming more frequent - but there are no problems at CCBill of course!!!!!!!

If you believe that you will believe anything. Twats!
Old 03-12-2011, 04:51 PM

Not sure what's up, but I'd agree with CCBill that it's next to impossible to track day to day patterns unless your daily traffic volume is huge. Like you I have over 6 years of data, but I don't even try to explain short term fluctuations. I use a three month running summary for tracking sales trends.

That said, I have a couple of top sponsors that are down significantly so far this month, but others that are making up the difference. Overall, I'm up about 30% YTD over 2010.