Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2011, 05:44 AM

Default For those of you that think that Adult is Dead

I blocked out most of my stats, but for those of you that think that Adult is Dead, I did convert overall, less than 1:300, across my directories. 1 in 269.8 to be exact, for 2010... just sayin ...I love my traffic, I love my Sponsors, I love my directories!

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 06-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Man those are some KILLER ratios!!!! My ratios mostly doubled, tripled and some even quadrupled in the past few months, all sponsors, verotel, ccbill at least doubled (worse)
you seem to be doing just fine with your microniches, that seems to be working still nowdays
Old 06-26-2011, 11:27 PM

you know J, sadly, I think that it is because everyone is closing up

Old 06-27-2011, 04:27 AM
Banned

Not me....in fact we are redesigning and relaunching our video site and our signature site soon....a transparent tour with 6 or 7 hundred stockings only videos. Business is picking up nicely with lots of "new" customers. Not sure why, but it is finally looking like the old days again.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Not me....in fact we are redesigning and relaunching our video site and our signature site soon....a transparent tour with 6 or 7 hundred stockings only videos. Business is picking up nicely with lots of "new" customers. Not sure why, but it is finally looking like the old days again.
good, found your info again and will start promoting you asap!

Old 06-28-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Man those are some KILLER ratios!!!! My ratios mostly doubled, tripled and some even quadrupled in the past few months, all sponsors, verotel, ccbill at least doubled (worse)
you seem to be doing just fine with your microniches, that seems to be working still nowdays
JS - CCBill is shite here too. My ratios for sign ups are bang on the same as last year for CCBill which is great - but rebills 30% down (see my other thread). Other processors are doing better especially on rebills. Two good pals of mine are moving from CCBill to Epoch because their acceptance rates are far higher! CCBill will be kept as the secondary processor and for affiliates. All we need now is for Epoch to sharpen their affiliate programme up a bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
you know J, sadly, I think that it is because everyone is closing up
That does't make sense. Surely if sites are closing you stop promoting them so they have no effect on your ratios whatsoever? In the main, the sites that are closing were not doing well anyway? Maybe I have misunderstood what you are trying to say.

On the same note there are plenty of new sites coming along every week that are taking the place of the old ones that are closing. There have been two from JD alone, we have launched two and have just been given two more to do!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 PM

Geoff
Not talking ratios at all with that statement. I was referring to other foot/pantyhose/stocking directories, ie., the competition of http://www.footpervert.com.

With less directories to surf, the ones that are still around will get a bump in traffic usually. More so on the net, as research has shown that surfers are surfers of habit. They will usually visit favorite directories time and time again. I have torn down more dead link trades than I have put up this year, thats for sure.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulfeetonline View Post
Geoff
Not talking ratios at all with that statement. I was referring to other foot/pantyhose/stocking directories, ie., the competition of http://www.footpervert.com.

With less directories to surf, the ones that are still around will get a bump in traffic usually. More so on the net, as research has shown that surfers are surfers of habit. They will usually visit favorite directories time and time again. I have torn down more dead link trades than I have put up this year, thats for sure.
Ah that makes more sense. Sorry for the misunderstanding!