Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2015, 09:51 AM

Default Affiliates - When do you stop promoting a site?

Question. Assuming all is well with a sponsors programme (site live, frequent updates, new affiliate material etc), when, if ever, do you stop promoting a site?

I ask because I see some TGPs/Directories promoting some sites almost daily and yet I have seen no sales on them from '000s of clicks.

OK don't get me wrong I know we all get different levels/types of traffic so there will always be a variance but I am still interested to know.

Last question - how much do you trust "encoded" links via Nats? I recently promoted a new site and the first appearance generated a ton of traffic for them. The next time I promoted the site the traffic was negligible - I am talking clicks in tens/single figures rather than hundreds. Now I know all traffic goes down as each appearance comes along - but sometimes the drop off is incredible.

As an example yesterday I promoted a site using the links given to me in an email "with my code included". Great gallery, great site - clicks 0. Yep 0. Now that ain't right!
Old 02-16-2015, 02:44 AM
Administrator

I NEVER trust those NATS emails where they say "your links included", always get them from your NATS admin

I've done that before, sure sent xxxx's of clicks, checked and seen I sent ZERO. Since then, always from admin area only. I am pretty sure that is a sneaky way of sponsors skimming sales. Nats is NOT foolproof
Old 02-16-2015, 04:17 AM

I don't know it's deliberate, or just the person sending the email via NATS not knowing WTF they're doing. With the encoded links it's tough to tell if the link codes are correct. I do the same a jscott, log in to get the links.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:19 AM

I will give them the benefit of the doubt but from now only only use links generated in the main NATS admin area. Ball ache but should be more accurate I guess.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:07 PM

i agree with my former posters,
if its a email i dont trust them at all, cause it happened way to often they where all screwed.
Nevertheless i dont even trust the econded links from the NATS site, simpy cause it even happens here that NATS gives you codes with literally dont exist, you sometimes see that when the internal message system send you message that you are sending traffic to the wrong links, but where the hell did they thought i had the link in the first place.

as for the other question, its really a personal decission, if galleries take my top spots and dont convert to money then i start disabling some galleries, if it continues like that i have to nuke off the sponsor from the site.

it happend to me with several sponsors like http://www.bikini-heat.com/ their galleries getting clicked like stupid, they always take the prime spots and zero sales. Same goes for the new Miss Hybrid epoch links on one of my sites almost the first row is filled with miss hybrid stuff but no sales, so even though i really like her, i simply cant afford to go along like that since i gotta pay bills as well.

Nevertheless decissions to pull them off are totally personal from people i chatted more often in the past i have a tendency to not pull them that easy cause over the years there is somewhat like a relationshit with those people