Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2015, 06:58 PM

Default Wifey Links

The Wifey affiliate programme is driving me NUTS! I had real issues when they were with DHD and hoped they were over when they switched to NATS.

Ran a couple of galleries - great. Stats looked good and all seemed well. Since then I have run a couple more galleries and videos - NOTHING. No clicks. I took the link codes from the NATS area, not email, so hoped all would be good. Nope.

Anyone else noticing similar problems?
Old 02-19-2015, 07:58 PM

I'm seeing FHG links being tracked as coming from the site where the gallery is posted. Most NATS installs track as coming from the FHGs.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:17 PM

i had some serious trouble with them as well, right before the switch ...
i had my account set to wire payments since ever, and then i did get a email from them that a check went out, so i was asking them if really a check went out cause my account is set to wire and in the past they always wired me the money. They confirmed that a check was sent this time.

I was double checking the adress on DHD which was a old one, hence the check was sent to nowwhere, so i asked them to cancel the check and sent wire like they supposed to do so in the first place.

The check cancelling fee was 25 USD, the wire fee was 50 USD, so i am wondering WTF ...

anyhow .... i ll find it a bit unfair now after they are on NATS that they still dont support paxum payments, but even worse is that they still go on only 25 PPS, i am sure this site rebills very good and since my whole biz model is on 80% REVs i kinda dont like to sent to sponsors paying only PPS

As for tracking cant really say since the i pay all the fees for their mistakes i decided not to promote them any longer for now. Once i really get desperate again i prolly have to add them again thou, great stuff always, although very repetitive
Old 02-23-2015, 07:27 PM

I haven't heard anything through the grape vine, but I have a hunch the timing of the switch to NATS was not by choice. I think perhaps DHD has gotten out of the affiliate back end business.

I do know that all future payments will come direct from WifeyCash, not from DHD. Outstanding DHD balances are supposed to be transferred to the new NATS back end, but I've yet to see that show up.