Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 07:16 PM

Default Your Stolen Content FOUND HERE DO YOU CARE ?

Hey folks.I was doing some searching and found a bunch of pictures that belong to me, as well as many many others on this site. http://pantimediaspantyhose.blogspot.com/ You may want to check this out, or pass it on to the owner of websites such as Only tease, Real pantyhose teens, Akira,Southern legs,Pantyhose please, Conner DE,House of pantyhose,Art of Gloss,Izzy, and the list goes on and on and on and on ... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I guess if no one looks out for one and other no one really gives a shit... Come on people times are tough all around and these scumbags are giving away our shit...Open your eyes. I just did.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoligirls View Post
Hey folks.I was doing some searching and found a bunch of pictures that belong to me, as well as many many others on this site. http://pantimediaspantyhose.blogspot.com/ You may want to check this out, or pass it on to the owner of websites such as Only tease, Real pantyhose teens, Akira,Southern legs,Pantyhose please, Conner DE,House of pantyhose,Art of Gloss,Izzy, and the list goes on and on and on and on ... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I guess if no one looks out for one and other no one really gives a shit... Come on people times are tough all around and these scumbags are giving away our shit...Open your eyes. I just did.
P.S. if anyone has any information on who this guy is please let me know.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:56 AM

You can report the blog for violations to Blogger who own Blogspot. Look under 'more' in the bar at the top of the blog and report abuse.

You could also try reporting him to Link Bucks which is how he's getting paid per image click and maybe they'll delete his account.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:12 PM

guys, you should not be so draconic .
allthough i condmn piracy, this above mentioned page does not contain full sets, and even if it would, its still good advertisement, i mean since a very long time i just sign up for a membership of a site i found there and i might signup for others...because the full resolution of some images convinced me....just my 2cents
Old 09-14-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddi View Post
allthough i condmn piracy, this above mentioned page does not contain full sets, and even if it would, its still good advertisement, i mean since a very long time i just sign up for a membership of a site i found there and i might signup for others...because the full resolution of some images convinced me....just my 2cents
Not quite correct, he has my full sets...Just not the full size, however Its enough to rub one out and go to bed , He must like my pictures.. BAHHAHAHAHA
Old 09-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddi View Post
I dislike this approach. I should be able to advertise when and where I choose. It should not be chosen for me by a thief.
Zolli is not being draconian. Quite the contrary.

The analogy is of the thief who gets caught robbing the bank, claims he was testing security.

It is flat out theft for profit.

The above argument is as old as the internet. It goes like this....If you are not using the theft to your advantage, you are a loser.
Wrong. If you are using theft to your advantage, you are part of the problem and encourage the thieves.

Just look at the file lockers and tube sites who rip websites and sell access. How the f*uck can anyone but the thief make money?

Adult King over at GFY is doing something about it, bless him.

There is a Dutch guy out there ripping whole sites, full sets and videos complete, putting a type in url over watermarks.

When I contacted a few people...mostly English webmasters...that this was happening (hoping to help) I was informed he was an "affiliate".

Now, you tell me how the hell you can make money when an "affiliate" rips your site, covers your logo, puts the content on file lockers and worse....tube sites.

Why would I want to actually pay money. And why do these content sites permit it.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
...And why do these content sites permit it.
I've always wondered that as well.

I regularly check some of the file lockers, illegal tubes, etc. to see which programs are policing their content and, more importantly, which aren't. I avoid promoting those that aren't as they tend to convert poorly.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I've always wondered that as well.

I regularly check some of the file lockers, illegal tubes, etc. to see which programs are policing their content and, more importantly, which aren't. I avoid promoting those that aren't as they tend to convert poorly.
unfortunately, I don't think its a matter of policing, but encouraging. You might guess it pisses me off....
Old 09-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Report to blogger/blogspot abuse, if they do have full sets and/or full vids I'm sure they'd delete the blog account

So glad I'm not dealing contents, these rough times for content owners that's for sure

Also, www.degban.com Seen this today too