Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2012, 11:30 AM

Default The end of " Nylonz Gate "

Sharon just received this mail form Leigh ( owner of Nylonz ) That can explain many things

Hi Sharon,
OK, let me know if & when the Basque arrives.

The issue with the pics on our site is this:

Dave & Dee (who used to own nylonsnylons, nylonstockingsonline & other sites) used to have a tie up with us - we'd supply them with Stockings & they let us use pics.

Jay / MJ Media (who now owns the sites) did not know about this tie up so contacted us about it. - He has now given us permission to carry on using the pics & we are going to be his Stocking supplier.

It appears that the Photographer is complaining on that thread about 'his work' being used but as you know, if a website pays for his work then with their permission anyone can use them.

Please pass this info onto Nick

Many thanks,
Leigh - M.D
NYLONZ Ltd.

Nick

Old 06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by somona View Post
Sharon just received this mail form Leigh ( owner of Nylonz ) That can explain many things

Hi Sharon,

Dave & Dee (who used to own nylonsnylons, nylonstockingsonline & other sites) used to have a tie up with us - we'd supply them with Stockings & they let us use pics.

Jay / MJ Media (who now owns the sites) did not know about this tie up so contacted us about it. - He has now given us permission to carry on using the pics & we are going to be his Stocking supplier.

It appears that the Photographer is complaining on that thread about 'his work' being used but as you know, if a website pays for his work then with their permission anyone can use them.

Many thanks,
Leigh - M.D
NYLONZ Ltd.

Nick
This is so not true. The copyright of pictures belongs to the photographer. He/she may lease or even sell his copyright work to a another person, but that does not give that person ownership nor give them the right to use them anywhere but their website, magazine, newspaper etc. Not even for promotion unless it is agreed upon.
Attribution "ie:linkback in this case" only protects you from plagiarism, not theft of copyright.
You say you are in the news business in Canada. You should be aware of this because outside of "fair use" he is skating on thin ice. WTF can't he just take his own piccies and do it right. Or better still, contact the photographer and purchase them like any other business would?
Old 06-06-2012, 03:51 PM

I am quite agree witth this but .... first of, and it's the case for my photographers in my buisness, the best way is to include your © in the EXiF of the pic, also we use a registered © for the sites ( so you can proove that is yours about 10 euros ) ....

Do You want a exemple ? There are some TGP overwriting the existing © and using them for promotion so there are 2 © in the same pic

Finally... it,s up to you to find solutions to protect your content and it's more easy for you that could be for me as the pictures I publish ( I mean not here or for Sharon's site ) has to be optimized on Google or any search engines
There are many ways to disable to upload possibilities ( disable right click AND possibilities to access on the source code of the page )
Feel free to write me to get those type of security scripts

And keep cool I only tranfer this post relating of a thing You firstly thought me or Somona did .... for information only

Last edited by somona : 06-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:

Hi Sharon,

Many thanks,
Leigh - M.D
NYLONZ Ltd.

Nick
I have seen some rubbish in my time on the web but this is hilarious.

Dave "took over" nylonstockingsonline from Jay but never owned nylonsnylons! Jay is my very, very best friend on the web so I know the facts!!! He owns nylonsnylons and that has never changed. It's pics from nylonsnylons that are used, in the main, by Nylonz, not nylonstockingsonline. Jay was contacted AFTER my post about his pics being used, not before. He was not contacted before this all blew up! He has tentatively give his approval to use his images. That may work. He now owns nylonstockingsonline again after it went into complete dormancy.

There is some real bullshit going one here so that "arses" are covered.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 PM

Well ... I can understand U in many ways but all is quite confusing for who runs X or Y website here ! For my part it's quite simple, I run a company, include websites in this company buy all rights and pay employees and taxes for them ,incomes etc If the site makes cash, I do all my possible to increase this, ... sale or give or change owner of a site in this situation is quite more difficult as all the debts are also yours

I think Leigh didn't think bad or simply didn't know YOUR rules, he is in the saler situation, he sales products associated to the adult bizz but he is not a part of your bizz ... I can be wrong but that's quite what I understand

Old 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM

Quote:
I think Leigh didn't think bad or simply didn't know YOUR rules, he is in the saler situation, he sales products associated to the adult bizz but he is not a part of your bizz ... I can be wrong but that's quite what I understand
These "rules" are not specific to the adult biz. This is basic copyright law which is pretty much the same on this issue in the US, the UK and Canada. Being in the publishing business this is something you should be very familiar with.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:08 AM

A lot of winky faces in this thread again...
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 AM

I give in. Let's just draw a line under it and move on.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Banned

I agree with Toby on this. But I also think Geoff is right. Brick wall meet head.