Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2012, 11:46 AM

Default Someone On Here is Stealing Our Copyrighted Images

I hate to bring this up but a member of one of our sites has reported that an EBay seller is using our copyrighted pics on their listings to help them sell products.

When I checked it really pissed me off to find it was Nylonz. Yes Somona - YOU!!! And not just one pic but several.

Now what does it come to when you can't even trust the moderators of this site - especially one that spouts off about how much they know about this business etc etc!

Not only did I find some of our images, but also those from another site that I do the photography for! I know for a fact that Nylonz have not been given permission to use any of these images.

Totally pissed does not even start to describe my anger!!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Administrator

1st off, is this true Somona?

Geoff do you have links to where this is happening on Ebay?

I really like to think Somona wouldn't do this, but if you lay the facts out then we'll know for sure

I can't believe if this is true
Old 06-04-2012, 12:46 PM

JS I was as surprised as you. We have had this happen to us before - normally thieves selling CD/DVDs of our sets. I was expecting the same again when I was given this link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380442342... 4.m1497.l2649

At first I was confused as I couldn't see anything but when I clicked on Sellers Other Items all became clear. I quickly started recognising pics from various websites including ours. To be honest, Astrid's is possibly the least affected but many of the images were taken by me for another friend's site. Those were very easy to spot as were pics from other sites I am very familiar with.

Sad but true I am afraid.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Banned

I am confused...is Somona, Nylonz?
Old 06-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Administrator

It says Nylonz is from UK, I'm sure Somona isn't from there.

I'm a bit confused too, which pics are stolen? looks like they are selling real actual stockings and leggins attire, I'm very confused now
Old 06-04-2012, 04:32 PM

You are quite right JS. It's the pics being used to sell the actual products. Not all of them for sure, but a large percentage of them, belong to other sites including ours. Those images should not have been used without the express permission of the copyright holder.

I believe that Somona is involved with Nylonz in some way. I think that came across clearly in the "weird" thread. Maybe it is her husband's site? Maybe they are just affiliated in some way? I will be the first to hold up my hands and apologise if I am totally wrong.
Old 06-04-2012, 05:55 PM

As far as I remember Nylonz is run by a couple from the UK. I'm sure I have their details somewhere in my email archives. Will see what I can dig up on them.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
As far as I remember Nylonz is run by a couple from the UK. I'm sure I have their details somewhere in my email archives. Will see what I can dig up on them.
As I said, if Sonoma has absolutely no connection to them whatsoever, I will be the first to apologise - but they are stealing and using our images whoever they are!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM

Well Geoff, I also saw it and no, .... I have no financial interets in Nylonz ... I actually put Leigh ( the owner ) as ex affiliate from PassionUK but you were so quick to accuse me !!! ... anyway, I wrote to Leigh to remove those pics or at least put a reciprocal link

My Hubby is called Nick, and he doesn't sale lingerie in UK ... I think U probably knew this

Anyway ... what can I proove, I will be always guilty here Ciao

Last edited by somona : 06-04-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 AM

Somona if you have no financial interest in Nylonz, in any form, then I apologise. Maybe it's something lost in translation but your words, and some links/actions etc, have always given the strong impression that you were part of the Nylonz set up.

If that is not the case then, I repeat, I apologise.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 AM

Just had a look at their website and eBay shop .. they do seem to be using a lot of well known images to promote their products including loads from JFs sites. I know that you are friendly with J did he give permission for the images to be used?
Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Geoff ....

Somona didn't have any interest in all things she did here ..... she simply tried to help .... well yes, apologize blablaablabla .... but the reference is done in Google Geoff You launched a bomb, and finally say " oups ! Sorry ! I really didn't want to hurt you,.... " That's not so easy Geoff trust me, because it's my job to launch something and wait to see how many persons will be interested in it .... and particulary on a forum, the surfer see the first lines and.... jump in another topic ..... and because it's my job I fight everyday with many injonctions about posts we launched in my websites, so I got lots of persons verifying all sources, lawyers and all that jazz

Even if Jscott erase this chat, as legwebmasters is 217 000 on Alexa, many persons saw your accusations and would also think somona is stealing content on this board to make cash

And you really don't seem to know what you have done !!

EDIT : I removed aall links concerning Nylonz

Nick

Last edited by somona : 06-05-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:30 PM

Wow. Just wow. Holy overreaction Batman.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Just had a look at their website and eBay shop .. they do seem to be using a lot of well known images to promote their products including loads from JFs sites. I know that you are friendly with J did he give permission for the images to be used?
Only after he was asked yesterday afternoon. Until then no.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:19 PM

Oki ... Nick over reacted yes ... he has to deal with many things like this actually in Quebec, so I think he is not in the right mood anyway, I really don't care of my Google referencement .... I don't sale anything with this name But, Please, last time you want to accuse me for anything I seems to be concerned, you an join me directly before to put this on a public board I will explain all , so then, no " Drama " Thanks so much for apologizes Geoff

Oh I did have another reason to cut business relationship, it seems that you are not thee only ones to have stolen content ( no reciprocal links, false © on the pics ...)
http://www.nylonz.com/passion-gallery-1-241-p.asp

Last edited by somona : 06-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.