Leg Webmasters  
Fetish Hits
Feet 4 Cash

Go Back   Leg Webmasters > Main Category > Leg Webmasters Talk
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 08:08 AM

Default Time waits for no man!

After 15 years of webmastery, I have decided it is time now for me to spend a lot more time on the golf course and with my family (in that order!) and less time sitting in front of the bloody computer - It's called retirement.
Kirstyblue.com and Kelly-dee.com will continue to run as normal - Updated with new content etc. Affiliate sales will also run as normal -
However, We will no longer be actively marketing the sites -
I have a few things I will be offloading:
Shed load of domains - One gets 3-4 thousand Google hits a day (All domains that support this domain with links will be bundled together)
Kirsty Blue content - Will sell on a non exclusive bases for members area only -
Kelly Dee content - Will sell on a non exclusive bases for open use
Any interest - give me a shout.

Over the years, I have met some great people in this industry - And, of course, some utter theiving bastards - But it has been a great ride. It is not the current economic climate driving me out - Far from it - Just age!
Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Administrator

I'd really like to know which site of yours gets the google traffic, I'm interested in that site

And, congratulations on your retirement man, you must be super happy to get out of this scamming industry, (majority is I mean)

Good luck and take care, icq if like to discuss that 1 site 130321510
Old 05-12-2010, 01:36 PM

Hey Dyker,

Congrats on the decision and all the best!

Chris
Old 05-12-2010, 01:42 PM

Welcome on the " club des retraités" ...Enjoy your new part of this life !
Lots of kisses xox

Last edited by somona : 05-12-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Banned

Congratulations Dyker/Cardinal Sin. I know how hard this is for you after all your success in the business. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. PM me with what you are selling and for how much. BTW, that site that you had your stuff removed from still has tons of it up, you might look into that before you try and offload it, someone can just half inch it at the moment. No need to thank me
Cheers,

Last edited by js69 : 05-12-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:57 PM

Many thanks -
Many know I have been around for years - I have never really even made an attempt to "work" webmaster boards - I have always simply worked on day to day basis -
I have always believed in giving members what they want, so have never got involved with any of the pps deals and scams - And, I will continue to do so - We have many members signed up for very long term - And we will continue to fully service those members with our new style feature length videos of our ladies doing exactly what members request.
I am not going to be creating new affiliate content - But actively minded affilates will be given access to the members area to choose their own content for their marketing needs - I certainly will be keen to ensure I continue to link with affiliates as I always have.
Now, I must admit to being slightly pissed! (drunk, not angry)
Old 05-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Nice alexa on that site btw Dyker, and nice site too, I'm considering the site, not sure about the price, I'm still studying it, while still crying for the fact that my gmail is broken, my newest site hosting is fucked up and about 50% of my payouts are NOT being paid recently

I'll try to get time to concentrate on preparing a good offer for you, but please don't count on it (from me at least, cuz of my other current obstacles)
Old 05-12-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
Congratulations Dyker/Cardinal Sin. I know how hard this is for you after all your success in the business. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. PM me with what you are selling and for how much. BTW, that site that you had your stuff removed from still has tons of it up, you might look into that before you try and offload it, someone can just half inch it at the moment. No need to thank me
Cheers,
Funnily enough, it isn't a hard descision - I have a few sites under Harlot Cash, And many more under other programmes - So I am guaranteed a bloody good income over the next few years - The simple fact is, I could have retired many years ago - I chose to continue - KB and KD will continue because we have many very long term members - So those guys will still get brand new 20-60 minute videos several times a week -
Active partners will have access to the members area to download and create their own marketing materials - I will be playing golf!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Nice alexa on that site btw Dyker, and nice site too, I'm considering the site, not sure about the price, I'm still studying it, while still crying for the fact that my gmail is broken, my newest site hosting is fucked up and about 50% of my payouts are NOT being paid recently

I'll try to get time to concentrate on preparing a good offer for you, but please don't count on it (from me at least, cuz of my other current obstacles)
Np - At all, mate.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyker View Post
Funnily enough, it isn't a hard descision - I have a few sites under Harlot Cash, And many more under other programmes - So I am guaranteed a bloody good income over the next few years - The simple fact is, I could have retired many years ago - I chose to continue - KB and KD will continue because we have many very long term members - So those guys will still get brand new 20-60 minute videos several times a week -
Active partners will have access to the members area to download and create their own marketing materials - I will be playing golf!
So, it sounds like you are actually still working.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js69 View Post
So, it sounds like you are actually still working.
Well, a couple of day's shooting and editing a week yes - But that is about all - (Supposed to be playing more golf - Typically it has been pissing down this week, so a lot of twiddling thumbs and generally getting bored!)
Old 05-15-2010, 02:27 AM

good luck man

Need Anything, Hit Me up on ICQ: 621200102
Old 07-10-2010, 08:27 AM

Good luck Dyker. Always been an absolute pleasure to work with you as you are a gent!

Looks like I will be doing this til the day I die LOL!

Send me a new membership so that I can still promote the site(s). Posted a new KB gallery this week that seems to have gone well.

Keep in touch via private mail as we have done over the years